Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
same...Somebody know how to fix that?
When you opened the drawer, you need to touch the gun. But pls make sure you have a save file before that. This is the very beginning of the revenge path. All other paths are closed in that.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
I'm not a Gamemaker I'm a Music producer, arranger lyrics and music writer and I have my own recording studio with professional equipments (I'm familiar with problems related to a working progress project I have many songs in progress)
some time i have free time ... when there is no work. (sorry for the OT)

Today I'm busy in a recording session

Thank you very much for the saves
I will try them with great pleasure
Thanks a lot.

I would like to replay to you point to point
but I agree with you in most of them

Project Sage is a great Renpy game
and I have played it 4 times from the beginning until today and i will do again and again with pleasure.
Fashion Business I have lost all saves because I have ep1 at 1080p that was not compatible
I have played EP2 but there are problems... because is working in progress.. so saves are not compatible

I have decided to start again Fashion Business from the beginning... I already have the 0.8 version the 0.9 and the fixed 0.9
and it is a mess due to the repetitive choices that I must do every day.

note: the 0.9 fixed version comes with a problem...
do not show the Auto save page in my mac.. this is a big problem for a Renpy game that do not have back button
version 0.9 works fine with Autosave page but it is very slow.
(when i want back to a scene already gone I have to quit the 0.9 fixed version and open the 0.9 version
load the autosave of the scene and save it on free slot ... than open again the fixed(?) version)

I think there are bugs in the 720p "free" version

Good Girl gone Bad is another great Renpy game with a lot of story lines
and a lot of useful choices (there are not the choices related to sleeping every day or not
and every choice is really interesting as it is an adult game of course)

this is the point an adult game must follow the story of the MC and other characters without distraction about clicking for do repetitive actions.

Thanks again for your replay and for the files
I'll let you know
Well well, I mention only the win version Renpy backup folder, I don´t know where is the Folder by a Mac-version.

After 5 Years I give a shit about autosaves in both Folder., for what anyway. If you want use some other saves you have to delete them anyway. There refesh anytime if you start from a real save, no reason to use these shit.

I play 0.9 2fix without bugs win10 version. Only ones happen that during the oil session stripper-room I get an error "click ignore twice" no problem, later not again. Because I take a rest and let game stay for 20 min.

I don´t the Mac v0.9 2fix. Anyway here may saves 0.9 2fix all done, start where you like until you kill your self if you want!

I give only the saves NO -persistent file- for safty. v0.9 New folder or override 0.8 only as I done. Delete all save folders, back up Renpy as well. Put my saves in a new "saves" folder, game. Start a newgame that the - persistent file- refresh new. Good luck. I use the rollback button only ones, but on my chair when the Teacher fuck her from behind
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I'm trying... the version 0.9 fix2 is a pirate version?
the other games that i have played are olso pirated but they works fine! :p
If there is specific pirate vrsion that does not work I really suggest:
it is better do not post here :)
because even if I have supported some patreon... I have those supported games downloaded from F95
that works fine!
so I really don't understand!

I do not agree with your point

if this it is true I will never support a game like this... it is intensionally bugged version just developed due to make money?
I'm waiting Ranch 218 path before support DecentMonkey again

I'm tired to ask for ranch 218 path that was a misleading advertisement ;)
I will never support a developer that makes fake version only for be sure to make money!
this is not how internet works

my songs are on youtube
and people are free to download it...
this is the way how internet works
There is of course no "specific pirate version" which is intentionally buggy. :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: There is, indeed, no pirate version at all. The game is available in a 720p and 1080p version, both on patreon. The only differences are the resolution of the graphics and some extra content in the 1080p version for high-tier patrons.

BOTH versions are basically not for free. But there is definitely no "720p patron version" AND a "720p pirate version". It's really annoying to reply to such silly and simply wrong conclusions.
I strongly advise you also to stop claiming that the dev does "makes fake version only for be sure to make money", because you are lying when you say so.

I am here to mainly answer serious questions of serious players, which have real problems with the game. That's my only intention. I am not here to argue with guys who have fictious problems which don't excist. Unfortunately, you just don't seem to understand that you are totally wrong. Sorry to say, but welcome on my I-don't-care-anymore-list. ;)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Well well, I mention only the win version Renpy backup folder, I don´t know where is the Folder by a Mac-version.

After 5 Years I give a shit about autosaves in both Folder., for what anyway. If you want use some other saves you have to delete them anyway. There refesh anytime if you start from a real save, no reason to use these shit.

I play 0.9 2fix without bugs win10 version. Only ones happen that during the oil session stripper-room I get an error "click ignore twice" no problem, later not again. Because I take a rest and let game stay for 20 min.

I don´t the Mac v0.9 2fix. Anyway here may saves 0.9 2fix all done, start where you like until you kill your self if you want!

I give only the saves NO -persistent file- for safty. v0.9 New folder or override 0.8 only as I done. Delete all save folders, back up Renpy as well. Put my saves in a new "saves" folder, game. Start a newgame that the - persistent file- refresh new. Good luck. I use the rollback button only ones, but on my chair when the Teacher fuck her from behind
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
thank you I'm back because today my guitar player send me a whatssup message...
she got the flu with fever:cry:
I'm free again...
the path for Fashion Busness on mac is

Users/your-user-name/Library/Application Support/RenPy/TestProj-1525113205

naw I have time to enjoy with Monica:love:

Thanks a lot

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
There is of course no "specific pirate version" which is intentionally buggy. :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: There is, indeed, no pirate version at all. The game is available in a 720p and 1080p version, both on patreon. The only differences are the resolution of the graphics and some extra content in the 1080p version for high-tier patrons.

BOTH versions are basically not for free. But there is definitely no "720p patron version" AND a "720p pirate version". It's really annoying to reply to such silly and simply wrong conclusions.
I strongly advise you also to stop claiming that the dev does "makes fake version only for be sure to make money", because you are lying when you say so.

I am here to mainly answer serious questions of serious players, which have real problems with the game. That's my only intention. I am not here to argue with guys who have fictious problems which don't excist. Unfortunately, you just don't seem to understand that you are totally wrong. Sorry to say, but welcome on my I-don't-care-anymore-list. ;)
Thank you
I agree with you in this post...
sorry but I don't like phrases that seem to be hypocritical
and i do not want to be upset with you
I'm a real player and I'm not so young anymore (sigh)
Sorry for my english that can cause misunderstanding... it is not my native language

I'm really thinking to subscribe with 1 or 2 months 10 bucks subscription...
but be quite! I will not ask for Ranch 218 again... at least for the next 1 or 2 months:p

Also if DecentMonkey needs some sound effect or a short music jingle with no copyrights feel free to ask!

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Thank you
I agree with you in this post...
sorry but I don't like phrases that seem to be hypocritical
and i do not want to be upset with you
I'm a real player and I'm not so young anymore (sigh)
Sorry for my english that can cause misunderstanding... it is not my native language

I'm really thinking to subscribe with 1 or 2 months 10 bucks subscription...
but be quite! I will not ask for Ranch 218 again... at least for the next 1 or 2 months:p

Also if DecentMonkey needs some sound effect or a short music jingle with no copyrights feel free to ask!
I am really glad that we came to a conclusion, somehow... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: defd©™

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Srly ? Just do it by yourself and you will see that it works. As I said, I'm doing it every release and I have no issue.
The point is, it wasn't deactivated out of fun. Rollback can cause a crash in some scenes. So, when you use it, do it carefully and prepare to reload. Critical scenes are: photoshootings, dancing in the streets and Shiny Hole and any events where are animations included.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
To your soap opera first ! You are a gamemaker? You know all scripts from RPGM Until Renpy WOW.(y)
----------------------------------------
My little brain let me think as follow: Go to page 293 download v0.8 mega whatever.

Put this in a new folder don´t start yet. Delete first: User/your name/Appdata/roaming/Renpy/ FB. Than add my save folder to the game folder. Start now v0.8

My saves for this 0.8 starts from page 6-8 older version some new from page 10-13 end of 0.8. DON`T click any other saves!! But I think you know all this, that these saves can´t use in 0.9, right.

Of course I have all saves 0.9 too with pistol if you need, no bugs at all, so far to your soap opera is anyway futile. You can override 0.8 with 0.9 later.

By the way, you lucky to play this game, if you like special pathes. In Project Sage you are busy the hole year to send post and saves because there over 20 routes and 100 saves are not enough.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
there is a problem your save files want work on my version of the game
I have triyd to download mac version from page 293 but the mega link is no more active

I'm starting to think that the FB version avaiable here for Mac are FAKE version :cry:

Last edited:

andrea sasu

Mar 17, 2019
can anyone help me on how to work as a waitress in shiny hole? i washed the dishes to increase level with joe or ashley but nothing happens

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I've been trying to get Bardie to let me eat at the house for quite some time now, I go and speak with him every evening, and he always says: I'll think about it, come and see me tomorrow, when I wake up in the morning, the only options I have is clean the house, or, don't clean today :confused:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
can anyone help me on how to work as a waitress in shiny hole? i washed the dishes to increase level with joe or ashley but nothing happens
When Monica is at the sink to wash the dishes, do you click on Joe or Ashley, so they molest Monica? That wasn't very intuitive to me and may need to be done to get their level high enough to waitress.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
there is a problem your save files want work on my version of the game
I have triyd to download mac version from page 293 but the mega link is no more active

I'm starting to think that the FB version avaiable here for Mac are FAKE version :cry:
this works I done this to test these saves for you. AS well torrent:
all working .

If you don´t know how to make a Mac from win version use this; https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

Be sure we talking ONLY 0.8 version and these saves NOT 0.9 I post later.

Reactions: defd©™
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes