Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I guess you downloaded this version: FashionBusiness-EP2-v09-720p-fix2-pc.zip , this is the patched and latest version. Anyway, you should be able to talk with them. Do you get an error screen or are you just unable to talk to them?

marcom88

Dec 4, 2017
I guess you downloaded this version: FashionBusiness-EP2-v09-720p-fix2-pc.zip , this is the patched and latest version. Anyway, you should be able to talk with them. Do you get an error screen or are you just unable to talk to them?
i downloaded the one for windows in the irst page of this topica, by the way im just unable... when i click the button nothing happens

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
here it is
thy, I sent the save the dev. But anyway, I have the feeling, your game or your save file is corrupted. Did you already try an earlier save? If this also doesn't work, propably your game is corrupted then. I suggest to download the latest patched version as ultima ratio:

marcom88

Dec 4, 2017
thy, I sent the save the dev. But anyway, I have the feeling, your game or your save file is corrupted. Did you already try an earlier save? If this also doesn't work, propably your game is corrupted then. I suggest to download the latest patched version as ultima ratio:
Downloaded but the problem is the saves... do u have a save in a similar point of mine? It would be awesome

imhere417

Nov 5, 2018
builder said if u want to change corruption price

pressing SHIFT + O (console) and entering "$ (space) corruption = ....". (space) means space so it's mean

$ corruption=400 <-- is that right? it's didn't work :(

also i tried "$ corruption=price" anyone help

version is 0.9 fix2

Last edited:

imhere417

Nov 5, 2018
So after searching for awhile i finally got console commands working.

1. Open the developer console (shift + d) and select variable viewer.
2. while in the variable viewer open the console with (shift + o).
3. Now type in your commands.

money + (however much you want, 10000 works for me).
Corruption + (whatever you like, 1000 is the max amount).

Honestly though you'll find it far easier to use saveeditonline site and just use ctrl + f to find the variables.

so if i want to raise corruption

1.shift+d
2.shift+o
3.$ corruption=??

is that right?? :(

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
so if i want to raise corruption

1.shift+d
2.shift+o
3.$ corruption=??

is that right?? :(
Follow what i wrote exactly. don't use the $.

First open the developer console with shift + d.
Then click on variable viewer.
while still in the variable viewer open the console with shift + o.

Example ( Corruption + 1000) That will give you 1000 corruption.
( money + 10000) will give you $10000.

Edit: With the money command for any amount make sure to add the cents. So $10,000 would be ( money + 10000.00 ) minus the brackets.

Last edited:
Reactions: imhere417

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Downloaded but the problem is the saves... do u have a save in a similar point of mine? It would be awesome
Unfortunately I only have the 1080p version, so my saves won't help you. :-/ But I am sure that somewhere here matching saves can be found...

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes