D

Deleted member 1134833

Sorry guys but how do you steal the dress in the clothing store? Everytime I try to enter the store it says that there are too many people and I'm forced to leave!

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Can someone please tell me how you open up the option to start dancing at the pub. I can only be a server and dishwasher so far and I've danced for everyone on the street I think.

dirtyphoenix

Apr 26, 2018
Can someone please tell me how you open up the option to start dancing at the pub. I can only be a server and dishwasher so far and I've danced for everyone on the street I think.
You need to steal money the waitress tips and come back the next day. You'll be accused, fired, and one option to pay the money back is to dance.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
You need to steal money the waitress tips and come back the next day. You'll be accused, fired, and one option to pay the money back is to dance.
How do you steal the money? Whenever I end my shift I don't see much in the way of options for keeping the money

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
You need lvl. 2 with Joe and Ashley. To get that, wash dishes and click on the "eye" symbol. They will grope Monica than. When you have both (!) at lvl. 2, Monica can start to service customers. After stealing the tips, Monica can give money back at the next day or have nice scenes with each of them. Repeat to steal the tips, then Monica can start to dance in order do earn more money.

Reactions: Taboo Lord

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Sorry guys but how do you steal the dress in the clothing store? Everytime I try to enter the store it says that there are too many people and I'm forced to leave!
Take a look at the walkthrough here:

If it still doesn't trigger, you maybe have the unpatched version, which have had a bug here.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
thank you

i use unren, but always the same, doesn't work :( when i click on picture i have nothing

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes