Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
thank you

i use unren, but always the same, doesn't work :( when i click on picture i have nothing
On which picture do you click? When using unren, press 9. That enables everything possible. Then just go in the game folder, images, slides and there you will find all CG's.

halfl

Jun 18, 2019
Just completed ep1 and expect to play ep2 soon. Have to said that, quite awesome game it is!

One quick question:
Increasing bitchness in ep1 is the right choice to play for ep2?
Any extra scene in ep2 when you being nice to everyone and become a shy girl in ep1?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Just completed ep1 and expect to play ep2 soon. Have to said that, quite awesome game it is!

One quick question:
Increasing bitchness in ep1 is the right choice to play for ep2?
Any extra scene in ep2 when you being nice to everyone and become a shy girl in ep1?
Hi. Monica needs bitchiness in Ep2 to get new scenes, so keep it high. There is no extra scene when playing her as a shy girl. Ep1 has two good endings, but they are "secret" endings, for Ep2 you need her more naughty.

Reactions: halfl

anikon

Dec 22, 2017
If you got the compressed version of a game (or even the full version, cant remember) you might need to install "webp" drivers, because thats the format they use to compress images.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes