Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Looks far more promising than the the SPOILER threesome with Melanie and little brat. I Love Melanie and Monica is really nice too (her pole dance in shiny hole is HOT she shines there the most imo) but I am not the biggest fan of lesbian stuff especially with girls like Victoria. I wouldnt mind to see Melanie and Monica make our together tho.

and more playable Melanie parts (with sex paths) pls! _/\_
Well, the lesbian part isn't the important detail of that scene ... it's the cruel humiliation Melanie and Monica experience :devilish: :love:

Reactions: abgazil

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018

Unlocked

its getting more and more difficult to wait for the next update

Reactions: Gintoky

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017

Unlocked

I hope the time and effort that's being put into the development of the Bardie path (he seems to be in every update now) isn't at the expense of other paths. I hope DM don't disappoint by not including the Shiny Hole/slums in this update, too.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
You saw the previous spoiler, didn't you? ;)
Can you already share information whether there will be a new photo shooting with Monica in the next update? I really miss progress with that path for some updates now (the start of Melanie's photo sessions was quite innocent - what is OK, since it's just her start for falling path).

Reactions: abgazil and Lycan73

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Can you already share information whether there will be a new photo shooting with Monica in the next update? I really miss progress with that path for some updates now (the start of Melanie's photo sessions was quite innocent - what is OK, since it's just her start for falling path).
sad she can't keep her model clothing and can't roam anywhere with it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I am liking the game so far, though I am still hoping Monica has to give up her ass since she is so against it and was such a bitch early on, especially the way I played her. :)

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes