Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Many thanks for your list, it's really really helpful having these points. I will give 'em to the dev. :)
Only thanks to this feedback, things can be improved!
Well you are very welcome then, if I can think of more I will be sure to list them as well then.

Oh I did think of one, when doing the modeling shoot, you have to do all the 3 angles in each shoot, but you don't have enough shots to do them all and it doesn't tell you which one you have already done and not done. It would be nice if when you did a angle in the future it changed the color of the arrow key so you know it was taken already once. Maybe from the... I think they are red? Anyways from the current color to green, so it tracks for you which ones you have done so it is easier when you do a second shoot in the same outfit to do all the ones you missed the first time.

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Despite the poll, the story with Betty was already set up. So, the dev took a close look at the poll and changed some stories to come earlier, but the Betty content in v10 was already too far developed. That's why. :)
Makes sense to me! I am not personally a fan of Betty's but DM does good work. I am a fan of the photoshoot stuff though, has DM ever considered releasing a "digital calendar"? Could be something a little extra, 1 pic a month with Monica and the current month calendar. The pics he did for Christmas were amazing, throw a calendar on that and I think you got a nice little extra.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Isn't that the scene from the fashion party where Monica has to give 2 bj's in the bathroom to make up the 1k spent on wine if she drank wine at the party?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok been playing a bit more and I ran into one bug and some more critiques/suggestions

Ok the bug
I got the free meal at the hotel ticket and when I had lunch and then went home that night it still said I had not eaten that day. It is a minor issue but still something I felt I should report.

Ok I am to the part where I am working in the old office and just to try things out I decided to do things I otherwise might not do just to see what happens. Since I plan to go back and replay the game seriously from the start once chapter 2 is finished. Anyways the critiques
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Well you are very welcome then, if I can think of more I will be sure to list them as well then.

Oh I did think of one, when doing the modeling shoot, you have to do all the 3 angles in each shoot, but you don't have enough shots to do them all and it doesn't tell you which one you have already done and not done. It would be nice if when you did a angle in the future it changed the color of the arrow key so you know it was taken already once. Maybe from the... I think they are red? Anyways from the current color to green, so it tracks for you which ones you have done so it is easier when you do a second shoot in the same outfit to do all the ones you missed the first time.
I talked with DM about this issue already, because it's a bit confusing which option was taken before and which not. There will be a improvement in future updates. But not only with the photoshootings, but also with the arrows when dancing.
Ah ok, it just looked very similar.
It's looking similar, because they meet again in the bathroom; and not only there ;)
Ok been playing a bit more and I ran into one bug and some more critiques/suggestions

Ok the bug
I got the free meal at the hotel ticket and when I had lunch and then went home that night it still said I had not eaten that day. It is a minor issue but still something I felt I should report.

Ok I am to the part where I am working in the old office and just to try things out I decided to do things I otherwise might not do just to see what happens. Since I plan to go back and replay the game seriously from the start once chapter 2 is finished. Anyways the critiques
Many thanks, the bug has been reported and should be fixed in v10.
To 1) You are right, no question, but I guess it's because of the same reason I can give concerning 2): It's a sandboxed game and already very complicated because of its size. There were some bugs already, most of them are fixed. The less "free" your choices are, the more complications could appear. Especially, ,because Monica will get new repeatable tasks in v10 and also in future versions. This means, when you start several quests and don't end them, they could collide if you are forced to end them. Also, the joy of playing would suffer if you need to do a very special task every day. It's intended to be more free in this game, not too "task bound". Also, the intention was less grinding. :)
To 3) We also talked about the money system. It's not perfect, the dev knows that, but it's very complicated to change the existing one.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I talked with DM about this issue already, because it's a bit confusing which option was taken before and which not. There will be a improvement in future updates. But not only with the photoshootings, but also with the arrows when dancing.

It's looking similar, because they meet again in the bathroom; and not only there ;)

Many thanks, the bug has been reported and should be fixed in v10.
To 1) You are right, no question, but I guess it's because of the same reason I can give concerning 2): It's a sandboxed game and already very complicated because of its size. There were some bugs already, most of them are fixed. The less "free" your choices are, the more complications could appear. Especially, ,because Monica will get new repeatable tasks in v10 and also in future versions. This means, when you start several quests and don't end them, they could collide if you are forced to end them. Also, the joy of playing would suffer if you need to do a very special task every day. It's intended to be more free in this game, not too "task bound". Also, the intention was less grinding. :)
To 3) We also talked about the money system. It's not perfect, the dev knows that, but it's very complicated to change the existing one.
I get it, it adds complications to do some stuff, but I really enjoyed the first time Monica had to get the 5k because you really felt the pressure. But after awhile it is not longer hard to do and the pressure is gone, also other than just playing I don't feel the urge to do much, since if Monica doesn't then nothing bad actually happens. And at least for me feeling that pressure makes the game a lot more fun. Of course feel free to ignore my suggestions these are only my feelings but for me the biggest problem I have with the game is it is a bit immersion killing once you realize you never really need to do anything unless you the player just want to do it. So in that regard some suggestions below in a spoiler tag to go along with my suggestions already.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes