Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
this game would probably be top 5 in a lot of people's eyes if he actually hired a good english translator
We are aware of that issue. The problem is that it's originally written in russian. It's pretty hard to find a good translator from russian to english. While I translate the game from english -> german, I unfortunately can't speak russian very well.
If someone of you guys is good in russian and english, you are welcome to contact me or the dev. :)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Honestly while the English isn't perfect I find it good enough that it is better than many games and certainly good enough that it doesn't bother me as a native English speaker. Things are clear enough I have not yet had any real issues understanding what is going on, the quality art helps. Since even if the text isn't always perfect it is good enough with the art to easily understand. Plus honestly 99% of the time I found it perfectly fine.

I would say the translation is good enough, if you could find a good native English speaker to just polish up the text I think is all that is needed. Which any native English speaker could do. We did the same thing with GL, it got at first Machine translated, then a rough translation from that to English and then finally some proof readers have given it final polish. I think that is all this needs is the final polish which would be nice, but not a must have IMHO.

ok going to stop rambling on the topic, it is apparently to early in the morning for me to not ramble.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Hey when the update will be up do we will to reinstall the whole game and play it all again or do we will have a save to play directly for the next content ?

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Hey when the update will be up do we will to reinstall the whole game and play it all again or do we will have a save to play directly for the next content ?
Replaying this all the way from the beginning would be extremely tedious. It's the biggest grind I've encountered in interactive stories. I do love it, but it's painful to imagine redoing all that has been done. I hope we'll be able to continue with our saves.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
You can pick up from where you left off; i.e., from whatever save(s) you have.

The update is expected on January 20, Monday. Would've hoped for an earlier roll-out; i.e., on Sunday, but unfortunately, Fashion Business updates never coincide with my weekend (week off) schedules.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I still hope Monica will have more naughty scenes with Biff and Steve and that I can play Melanie again and seduce Biff and optional letting Dick fuck Melanie to get rid off Victoria
I'd rather not have other girls taking huge slices out of the sex-scene pie. Monica is the central figure in this story, so the bulk of the sex scenes should be reserved for her. Having said that, I'm down with the odd sex scene involving Melanie, Julia, Steve's secretaries etc. with another character(s), so long as those sex scenes serve as a build-up towards a team-up to humiliate, degrade, and drive Monica further down. Imagine a Fred and Julia team-up, contriving towards Monica's further downfall

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Hello, I lost my save and for the upcoming update i'm looking for a save of the current patch completed 100% with full corruption choices. If anybody can upload one it would be very nice and I'm sure many people will need it as well. Thank's

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'd rather not have other girls taking huge slices out of the sex-scene pie. Monica is the central figure in this story, so the bulk of the sex scenes should be reserved for her. Having said that, I'm down with the odd sex scene involving Melanie, Julia, Steve's secretaries etc. with another character(s), so long as those sex scenes serve as a build-up towards a team-up to humiliate, degrade, and drive Monica further down. Imagine a Fred and Julia team-up, contriving towards Monica's further downfall
I agree, the few times you play another character is ok, but I would like to see Monica be the main focus.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Yes, a very inconvenient release date. I have to be very busy until Wednesday evening for my daytime work... would be awesome if DM could wait until Thursday to provide no tempting distraction :giggle:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I have played this game a literal ton of times though all different versions and loved many things about it.

Now I am not sure if I have encountered a bug here, maybe someone can tell me.
All events with Betty, Bardie, Bardies pal, have all fired fine, problem is this, the event where Monica gets attacked in the slums which opens up earning money, this event never fired, I have handed out tons of fliers, esp to the guy who is meant to attack her, but nothing, covered all guys in the slums, still nothing.

Nothing else in the game has fired at all.

Didnt there used to be a cheat for money? and corruption?, I clicked Shift+O but nothing.

Anyone any thoughts?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes