follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Hello,

Can anyone upload "persistent" file from save folder with all gallery scenes unlocked?

Thanks

CrazyElf

Feb 26, 2018
I'm doing the translation and beta testing as a small part of the team. So I have access to infos. I just wanted to share this info so that nobody spends the evening waiting for nothing. :)
Of course the update needs to be finished and not released when not 100% ready.
Do you know if there will be another teaser before release or we would have to wait till game is out tomorrow? :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Mega video Spoiler EP2 v10 - Monica & Claire dance (1+ Patrons)
her boobs look so yummy and big in these strip scenes it’s amazing. for me they look bigger and better than in other scenes :unsure: but maybe that’s just me lol

nonetheless I LOVE the strip scenes and the mini game.

[and please more Melanie stuff with guys and not that annoying brat Victoria, thank you]

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
her boobs look so yummy and big in these strip scenes it’s amazing. for me they look bigger and better than in other scenes :unsure: but maybe that’s just me lol

[and please more Melanie stuff with guys and not that annoying brat Victoria, thank you]
I also think that they are bigger here, although it may be the effect of oil :unsure:
But I like it :love:

Reactions: Pogo123

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
I'm doing the translation and beta testing as a small part of the team. So I have access to infos. I just wanted to share this info so that nobody spends the evening waiting for nothing. :)
Of course the update needs to be finished and not released when not 100% ready.
So, have access to persistent file with all gallery scenes unlocked as many people ask in this thread?

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Release will be tomorrow. Some animations need to be finished and also some minor bugs erased.
Thank you for clarifying that. I'd already had a long night planned out with complete Season 1 of The Witcher, so I'll be staying up through the night as is. Had only got to watching the initial episode and one half of the second. I was skeptical that Henry Cavill wouldn't cut it as Geralt of Rivia, but he's done a fine job, from what I've seen thus far. Anybody seen the series yet? Pardon my digression. I was planning on periodically checking for an update on Fashion Business through the evening/night, but now that it's confirmed to be postponed for tomorrow, I can put my uninterrupted focus on The Witcher.

PS: Great to see things have advanced in The Shiny Hole this update, too. It would seem almost every path has received attention from the dev. I look forward to some fun moments with Monica tomorrow.

Reactions: Tusc

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017

Yup. Those are some really fine and yummy-looking funbags.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Thank you for clarifying that. I'd already had a long night planned out with complete Season 1 of The Witcher, so I'll be staying up through the night as is. Had only got to watching the initial episode and one half of the second. I was skeptical that Henry Cavill wouldn't cut it as Geralt of Rivia, but he's done a fine job, from what I've seen thus far. Anybody seen the series yet? Pardon my digression. I was planning on periodically checking for an update on Fashion Business through the evening/night, but now that it's confirmed to be postponed for tomorrow, I can put my uninterrupted focus on The Witcher.

PS: Great to see things have advanced in The Shiny Hole this update, too. It would seem almost every path has received attention from the dev. I look forward to some fun moments with Monica tomorrow.
Enjoy the rest of the Witcher, I binged it in 2 days and thoroughly enjoyed it not having played the games or read the books. I did get a little lost at the time jumping but it made sense at the end.

Reactions: Lycan73
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes