Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
I lost my saves, is it the grind still the same from the earlier parts, anyone have the right console commands or saves to minimize it? Last time I tried console commands I must have fucked something up because I kept getting errors.

Any quality of life updates at all?
$ corruption = X
$ money = X
$ bitchmeterValue = X

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with game giving a error when saving?
Yep, memory error or something. Not sure what's that about.
The game runs really bad with slow transitions or it just hangs all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frozen71

Anarial

May 9, 2018
I was hoping that this release would have included an optimisation pass to alleviate some or all of the lag (especially when skipping)... sounds like things are even worse now than they were before. Is it even worth downloading this version?

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I was hoping that this release would have included an optimisation pass to alleviate some or all of the lag (especially when skipping)... sounds like things are even worse now than they were before. Is it even worth downloading this version?
Well, it's almost impossible to save, so that makes it a hard pitch sale to say "go for it"... This needs a fix, urgently!

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Fashion Business Guide:

Characters:

Locations:

Android guides (save files, etc):

Game F.A.Q.:
Thanks for the save file

5-1 bardie wait you in your room
5-6 key found already
As I say download 0.9 fix2 but for your freedom I download the extra fix from google. and add to the game folder. The result is the same. Here both save before Bartie lock the blug and after to get the key. Good luck to click around the boxes. Anyway all other quest are finish in 0.9 fix2.

I quest I know the reason, but only mention if you can´t solve this riddle. thanks
Thank you for revenge route save file

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Well I nearly forgot about this game till today when I seen a notice someone posted a new review thought I turned those off.
But it made me think of the easiest way to explain Monica only having one way of dealing with a crisis which appears to be everything that doesn't go her way.

That would be if she was a spoiled bitch her husband gave the company to and instead of her being smart and capable of running the company she treated as she does everything as her personal tool. In this case as a glorified iphone for doing snap chat or some crap. Then show she has been dragging the company down rather than fix her own issues she's resorted to laying people off to cut costs.

This would give the reader a better reason to hate her and watch her downfall. It would also explain why she is a one trick pony and panics when something comes up and says, "I have to do this." That would be she is an idiot like so many other people today and has no understanding of how to deal with anything other than have others take care of it for her. She's been spoiled her entire life and never made to accountable for shit.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
anyone who's played the new update...does monica get deep dicked yet? or do we still gotta wait? it's time to amp this game up a bit. DM does a great job, but he's made a MC that i just want to see get absolutely wrecked with cocks. and i know it'll never be as hardcore as i wanna see, and the farm will probably never come to fruition because of patreon nonsense, but there's no reason she's not having to suck more dick by now and offer up those holes now and then.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
anyone who's played the new update...does monica get deep dicked yet? or do we still gotta wait? it's time to amp this game up a bit. DM does a great job, but he's made a MC that i just want to see get absolutely wrecked with cocks. and i know it'll never be as hardcore as i wanna see, and the farm will probably never come to fruition because of patreon nonsense, but there's no reason she's not having to suck more dick by now and offer up those holes now and then.
almost there a few more update then we can see that scene

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes