ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "gecike, post: 2923247, membre: 1337715"]
comment obtenir la scène bob / guard bj en prison? a besoin d'une sauvegarde ep1 spécifique?

une question était plus tôt que comment entrer dans le bar, je pense que vous devez danser nu dans la rue pour le gars qui ne veut pas voir ur boobz
[/CITATION]

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
well monica's personality gave me a twisted feelings about her.. i think she doesn't deserve this level of humiliation since everyone in-game world is retarded. i tought there will be a revenge path when she'll get rich early again and rekt'em all but i guess that might be a kind of a good ending..?
well sadly this plot is terribly toxic. every one is asshole and the few of fmc's allies are useless. i won't be surprised if she ends up tragically dead while the villains living happily

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
im going to keep holding off till creator makes it 1 game file i guess. Too many yikes with multiple episode downloads =/ Really like the MC though.. hmmm tempting but meh.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "Lilith Studio, message: 2923662, membre: 866988"]
Port Android s'il vous plaît
[/CITATION]
Android

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
well monica's personality gave me a twisted feelings about her.. i think she doesn't deserve this level of humiliation since everyone in-game world is retarded. i tought there will be a revenge path when she'll get rich early again and rekt'em all but i guess that might be a kind of a good ending..?
well sadly this plot is terribly toxic. every one is asshole and the few of fmc's allies are useless. i won't be surprised if she ends up tragically dead while the villains living happily
and in order to get revenge route you must taking failing path where monica allowed other ppl to humiliate her, so no good route in ep2 in ep1 we have 2 quick ending

Reactions: fzaner

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
She needs to get some revenge somehow, if but a trickle at least something for optimism to keep growing.

Reactions: fzaner

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
and in order to get revenge route you must taking failing path where monica allowed other ppl to humiliate her, so no good route in ep2 in ep1 we have 2 quick ending
monica's life actually failed exactly when she lost everything. any shiet she's doing now is considered a failure no matter what...

in this game's world money = power so, her. being a model or whatever she's doing.. won't give her the god-like power she had in the beginning. and the way her situation's getting worse every update makes it hard to belive she'll back the way she was.

i think the idea of this plot and since it's an adult game is fmc humilated till the end as a main fetish so ... fap on it if it is your kink and forget about story :p

• Love
Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

maxx

Aug 29, 2016
Meh update but still gonna support.. He's going back to same tendacy of unnecessary renders to fill up the space This update felt really slow

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Ok, I only download every two Updates. I do that on Purpose, so I can Play longer. So the last one, was 0.08 which was hot and good. So is there any sex Scene in Updates 0.09 and 0.10?

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
bug: changing name in the shiny hole reset the whole shiny hole quest
also, i can't do photoshoots anymore, i can only answer "not this time" Ragnaroekr is it normal?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Ok, I only download every two Updates. I do that on Purpose, so I can Play longer. So the last one, was 0.08 which was hot and good. So is there any sex Scene in Updates 0.09 and 0.10?
Yes, there are several new scenes, also with Monica.
bug: changing name in the shiny hole reset the whole shiny hole quest
also, i can't do photoshoots anymore, i can only answer "not this time" Ragnaroekr is it normal?
Pls send your save file to DecentMonkey (decentmonkeybox@gmail.com ). I was not able to trigger this bug though trying. Everything works fine for me.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes