Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I believe I have finished everything in the new update now. So far the Julia story trying to see her panties is the funniest part of the game.

I did like the update and i loved the change so that you can tell what you have done on photoshoots and dance moves to more easily find what you missed.

With all that said though I did the Philp and hotel stuff, but still for me my biggest issue with the game is. I never feel like monica HAS to do anything other than the photoshots sorta. there is just no downside to saying no to everything else. This game has such a good story and this lack of feeling like I have to do anything and there is no downside to refusing everything is sadly killing the immersion of such a well done story.

I like the game but it is hard for me to become immersed because I the player make Monica do stuff not because I think she actually would with how the game doesn't force it on her. I mean as a example I have over 2k in money and nothing to spend it on, so Monica has zero reason to do anything for money. Sorry to harp on this but I really like the game, I love the story and this is just killing my immersion into the story. I wouldn't keep bringing it up if I didn't enjoy the game. Anyways nice update all and all.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello I am stuck in V 0.10

I was mean to Melanie and have done all angles with the photo shoots up to black swan. I did the joint photo shoot.
Melanie disappeared in the quest for Marcus, and has not reappeared . There is a blank patch where I think Melanie's apartment should be.
I never went to her apartment since it was not available. I can’t do black swan photo shoot, Monica refuses.
Monica. Has danced a bunch at the club. The corruption ration is nearly at 1000.

How do I progress?

Thanks

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I believe I have finished everything in the new update now. So far the Julia story trying to see her panties is the funniest part of the game.

I did like the update and i loved the change so that you can tell what you have done on photoshoots and dance moves to more easily find what you missed.

With all that said though I did the Philp and hotel stuff, but still for me my biggest issue with the game is. I never feel like monica HAS to do anything other than the photoshots sorta. there is just no downside to saying no to everything else. This game has such a good story and this lack of feeling like I have to do anything and there is no downside to refusing everything is sadly killing the immersion of such a well done story.

I like the game but it is hard for me to become immersed because I the player make Monica do stuff not because I think she actually would with how the game doesn't force it on her. I mean as a example I have over 2k in money and nothing to spend it on, so Monica has zero reason to do anything for money. Sorry to harp on this but I really like the game, I love the story and this is just killing my immersion into the story. I wouldn't keep bringing it up if I didn't enjoy the game. Anyways nice update all and all.
Thanks for your post. We will discuss this point.

Reactions: pixelLove

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
still no beginning of the revenge path
if you open the drawer at the beginning of episode 10 you cannot go out anymore you have only 2 choice or loose the key or pick up the gun and wait till next update

123letsgo

Aug 22, 2019

how did you start the events with Julia ?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
For anyone having the problem of corrupted images with the compressed version here's a fix
Just extract in main game directory and replace all files when asked
Haven't tested it, so let me know if it works:

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes