PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
First off people showed support to my message because it not only annoys me but pretty much everybody who's smart enough to understand that asking for a DL link 3 minutes after the release of an update is the most pointless shit ever to do, it's basically useless spam. The link is coming anyway, you don't have to ask for it.
And it's generally just a bad practice anyway that is not tolerated. Having "social skills" doesn't mean tolerating stupid comportements because you want to ask something afterwards, this is actually the dfinition of being egoistic.

Btw something like 4 people asked for a link wich is pretty much less than 1% of the community around this game, my message was adressed to thoses 4 people only, not the whole community.

It's really fucking sad that I have to take my time to explain such common sens things. Don't reply, enough of this shit.
First off, it was only a few, and they're just the type of people that like to upvote the people acting like the asshole they at least have the good sense not to actually be. Just because you find something annoying, doesn't mean you get a free pass at being an asshat. Speaking of pointless shit, you telling people to shut up for asking a question you find annoying is the epitome of pointless shit.
What's egotistic is your assumption that you think you're so important and so smart that people have to act questions, in a public forum, that conform to Your standards, and if they don't, you're free to act like an arrogant dick to them.

And you zeroed in on that 1%, why? Because you wanted to leap at the chance to berate someone in a somewhat more socially acceptable manner?

It's really fucking sad that you feel the need to put others down to feel better about yourself. Don't reply, enough of your bullying shit.

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
PhoenixAgain Are you really going to argue for a whole week just because I said shut up (wich is not even an insulte btw) ? It doesn't have anything to do with me wanting to put people down to feel better about myself, when I do or say something stupid and somebody tells me to shut up I will, it happens because guess what juste like everybody else I'm far for perfect.
I don't put myself above anybody, I learn from others mistakes just like I learned that telling people to upload a link while the game has been released for a few minutes is something you should not do here because it's pointless.
The fact that people can correct each others when they act the wrong way is what makes us better, you getting triggered AF for nothing is what makes peoples more stupid and fragile.

So stop with your worthless SJW bullshit, you really don't have anything better to do in your life than fighting against somebody who said "shut up" on a forum? Like are you really at that stage in your life where it's worth your time doing this ?

And you're whole message is just you going completely out of context and overreacting to the moon. Sorry but that's just pathetic dude, it really is.

Last edited:

hampenberger

Jun 17, 2019
hello, how often do you have to dance in the shiny hole before you have all movements needed to dance together with claire? I am stuck with 26 out of 27 movements for about 30 dances.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
hello, how often do you have to dance in the shiny hole before you have all movements needed to dance together with claire? I am stuck with 26 out of 27 movements for about 30 dances.
You might have made the mistake I made and took the top off as fast as you can. I had to dance one more with the top on and finish mine.

Jan 15, 2019
Is Monica ever going to figure out that you get more bees with honey than vinegar? She's been to jail twice, she's used by everyone around her, she's now even a hooker and a back alley stripper. Yet she still thinks she's the shit and everyone else is below her. Is reality ever going to hit this woman? Or better yet is she going to start enjoying being used?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Is Monica ever going to figure out that you get more bees with honey than vinegar? She's been to jail twice, she's used by everyone around her, she's now even a hooker and a back alley stripper. Yet she still thinks she's the shit and everyone else is below her. Is reality ever going to hit this woman? Or better yet is she going to start enjoying being used?
At the moment Monica accepts her fate or stats enjoying being a prostitute, I will loose interest in this game. Would be a pity and completely waste :cry:

Reactions: abgazil
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes