justpasserby

Dec 7, 2018
I just finished episode 2. And I regret so much grinding this game. This game makes me questioning my own humanity.
I see you've developed feelings for Monica, I feel poor for Monica too. She's really beautiful and it's heartbreaking to see her getting treated like shit even though she's a (beautiful)bitch.
But I still like the game because you can avoid almost all scenes.
Just so you know, I'm pretty sure you can finish Ep 2 without getting involved in a scene. The revenge path is the newest content for this version, it's not that you have to go for revenge path to finish the game.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I really wonder about some peoples comments... if a game makes u question your "humanity" then there is something up with YOU, not with the game. Especially in this kind of area. You aint playn Harry Potter, nor the "Barbie & her Dreamhouse". And beyond doubt there are really few scenes in this game justifyng such comments.
Compare this game and its content to most of the other games, you ll find some asshole-moves but actually degrading or even character breaking, humiliating stuff? Not really. Also the main character is (or can be if YOU decide it) nasty too.
There is a tonload of games showing women being treated badly, being humiliated, reduced and used as sexpuppets/slaves, often withour actual chances of avoiding it.
Fashion buisness on the other hand lets you decide entirely what`s to happen or not.
Apart from that its pretty realistic on how people interact, because there are a lot of assholes out there, especially when your an attractive woman. You could only argue it doesnt happen as open/direct but that also depends on where you are and who your dealing with. Men with power tend to abuse it. Those without it often tend to drown you in bootlicking.
Anyone may very well question their own humanity(a lot more people should), but dont blame this game for anything.

And please dont forget, this is a game. Some elemets need to be shown and exaggerated, just like it needs to happen in movies and books. Stories need that, otherwise they are boring to us.
So if Fashion Buisness is too much for you, you better either reconsider your ingame choices or I wish you good luck to find a game less hardcore.

I can only agree the grinding is a bit much, but the grinding is also a reason for Monica and her story to not go the well known "slut/toy in 5 minutes". Its part of the deceleration which boosts this games quality and its uniqueness.

D

Deleted member 1973048

I really wonder about some peoples comments... if a game makes u question your "humanity" then there is something up with YOU, not with the game. Especially in this kind of area. You aint playn Harry Potter, nor the "Barbie & her Dreamhouse". And beyond doubt there are really few scenes in this game justifyng such comments.
Compare this game and its content to most of the other games, you ll find some asshole-moves but actually degrading or even character breaking, humiliating stuff? Not really. Also the main character is (or can be if YOU decide it) nasty too.
There is a tonload of games showing women being treated badly, being humiliated, reduced and used as sexpuppets/slaves, often withour actual chances of avoiding it.
Fashion buisness on the other hand lets you decide entirely what`s to happen or not.
Apart from that its pretty realistic on how people interact, because there are a lot of assholes out there, especially when your an attractive woman. You could only argue it doesnt happen as open/direct but that also depends on where you are and who your dealing with. Men with power tend to abuse it. Those without it often tend to drown you in bootlicking.
Anyone may very well question their own humanity(a lot more people should), but dont blame this game for anything.

And please dont forget, this is a game. Some elemets need to be shown and exaggerated, just like it needs to happen in movies and books. Stories need that, otherwise they are boring to us.
So if Fashion Buisness is too much for you, you better either reconsider your ingame choices or I wish you good luck to find a game less hardcore.

I can only agree the grinding is a bit much, but the grinding is also a reason for Monica and her story to not go the well known "slut/toy in 5 minutes". Its part of the deceleration which boosts this games quality and its uniqueness.
I agree with you on this. The only thing i will change is on the event h-scene and repetitive h-scene, i hope the dev let the player decide where Monica receive the cum (in future updates) that's one of the cons with female protagonists you don't get to decide (there few games like AEA that let you do it).I prefer when the scenes end with a creampie, i hope Monica gets her pussy filled up more with cum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BruceLee73

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
is here someone with saves or gallery with context(story text) I dont wanna grind this game for hours anymore

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
When I enter Shiny Hole, I can't seem to talk to either Bartender or his wife, the "Look" and "Info" buttons work, but not the talk, it does nothing, any idea how to fix this?

scythe96

Oct 19, 2019
I am not able to talk bartender and his wife to.I cant progress Shiny Hole events.Can you guys please share to save file just after to talk bartender?

hm89ehdi

Nov 10, 2019
How do i get molly to cut monicas panties after messing up with her photos? I have extra version (patreon 30+)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How do i get molly to cut monicas panties after messing up with her photos? I have extra version (patreon 30+)
When in the dressing room after your dance click on her poster and then mess it up with lipstick and it will trigger during one of your dances after that.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes