Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
How do I know how many customers I "served" by the poll in the Blind Alley, I did not count and it says I can only show boobs and get $50 after 20 customers?

Reactions: GizmoDuck

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
"Continue until Betty level reaches 3. (after the charity evening event)

Betty will offer to carry her bag with clothes for .

Monica can go to the with Betty (increasing relationships with Betty), chat with her friends and

look while they do training (increasing corruption)."

This is what's in the Walkthrough!
I already finished the charity event 2 weeks ago and still Betty never offer to carry close for fitness, actually I don't even know how to start fitness. Does this mean the Betty didn't reach level 3? How do I check their levels?
I spoke too soon, now Betty told me to look for her Tuesdays or Thursdays to go to fitness
But how to I check other characters status and levels?

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
You should just be able to talk to the man or woman behind the bar and get a job as a dishwasher if I recall. Been awhile since i did that though so can't recall for positive.

My game must be bugged because the two behind the bar when I click on them I get nothing. Like it’s not triggering because Monica doesn’t comment or anything, but it just doesn’t do anything. If that’s the case that sucks because I’m really enjoying the game and the fall story arch...

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
My game must be bugged because the two behind the bar when I click on them I get nothing. Like it’s not triggering because Monica doesn’t comment or anything, but it just doesn’t do anything. If that’s the case that sucks because I’m really enjoying the game and the fall story arch...
Sounds like a bugged game or save files. Did you download the compressed version?

Reactions: GizmoDuck

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
Sounds like a bugged game or save files. Did you download the compressed version?
I downloaded the Mega link one, but yeah my search online I found that indeed you should be able to talk according to the FAQ it states After Monica thanks her savior in the slums near the pylon, the location Shiny Hall Pub becomes available. It is located next to the hostel. You need to go to the pub and talk to the bartender. Then go out and go to the pub again and ask the bartender for a job.
I didn’t go right in right away, maybe that bugged it? Either way I’m going to have to go back in a previous save and do all that hours of grinding again and hope it doesn’t keep bugging :( Uggggg

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
How do I go to the dressing room in the Shiny Hole to change for dancing on stage, I clicked on Ashley and Joe, I clicked everywhere and nothing?

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
I went back to a prior save and still not able to talk to bar tender and waitress. Seen a few others have same issue. Seems to be a common bug. I downloaded the Win/Linux: MEGA file
NOT the Compressed one. I'll attach my save file to it, but really bummed about it. Hopefully there will be a fix.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
How do I go to the dressing room in the Shiny Hole to change for dancing on stage, I clicked on Ashley and Joe, I clicked everywhere and nothing?
You need to raise Joe AND Ashleys lvl to 2. Therefore, wash dishes and after you start washing, click on the eye symbol on Joe/Ashley. They will come and grope Monica. This raises the lvl with them. After you have both at lvl. 2, Monica can start servicing the customers. When Monica steals the tips (just leave the pub), she will be punished. That opens the option to dance there.

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
You need to raise Joe AND Ashleys lvl to 2. Therefore, wash dishes and after you start washing, click on the eye symbol on Joe/Ashley. They will come and grope Monica. This raises the lvl with them. After you have both at lvl. 2, Monica can start servicing the customers. When Monica steals the tips (just leave the pub), she will be punished. That opens the option to dance there.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
@ Ragnaroekr

nothing big, just pointing out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many thanks. damn, that shouldn't happen. Will be correct in the next version.
- Spoiler #2: Many thanks, yeah, I remember that but forgot to change it. In the english file was: "Call a girl". I translated it and didn't play the game yet. That's why that happend. I noticed it when playing, but simply forgot to change it. Will be done.
Many thanks again!

Reactions: Wild Red

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
I did that and I chose option to dance, but I cannot find how to go backstage to change, where the strippers are

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
I went back to a prior save and still not able to talk to bar tender and waitress. Seen a few others have same issue. Seems to be a common bug. I downloaded the Win/Linux: MEGA file
NOT the Compressed one. I'll attach my save file to it, but really bummed about it. Hopefully there will be a fix.
You are correct, I cannot talk to either Ashley or Joe when I load your save, I do not know why!

Reactions: Essalar

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
I did that and I chose option to dance, but I cannot find how to go backstage to change, where the strippers are
I chose Go to the dressing room and then it shows me the bar again, and I cannot find where the dressing room is, and when I click on Monica, it says I need to go to dressing room, how do I get to the bloody dressing room?

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
I chose Go to the dressing room and then it shows me the bar again, and I cannot find where the dressing room is, and when I click on Monica, it says I need to go to dressing room, how do I get to the bloody dressing room?
Shit, I found it, it says MakeUp Room in the bottom left corner, dah!

Erosingo

Nov 1, 2017
Please share full v0.10 save? The revenge quest started save. Because i clicked skip the revenge quest :(

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes