D

Deleted member 1973048

I wonder what's gonna be in the extra version next update, i hope it's not a h-scene that the 720p version cannot have.

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
I modeled 3 times (3 different costumes) with Alex for Biff, and now when I go to Biff to ask for a job he tells me there is no more jobs for me, other girls are modeling. How am I supposed to finish this and model together with Melanie?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I modeled 3 times (3 different costumes) with Alex for Biff, and now when I go to Biff to ask for a job he tells me there is no more jobs for me, other girls are modeling. How am I supposed to finish this and model together with Melanie?
Did you go see Steve that week?

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
After the incident with Philip in the bathroom of the hotel, the walkthrough says he will give me a business card but he doesn't, also it says a new location will open on the map with Philip's house, but it doesn't, and I cannot go back to the hotel, how to I find Philip again?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
After the incident with Philip in the bathroom of the hotel, the walkthrough says he will give me a business card but he doesn't, also it says a new location will open on the map with Philip's house, but it doesn't, and I cannot go back to the hotel, how to I find Philip again?
You have to go to the hotel and force your way in and have dinner and then you run into Philip again I don't recall if there is another requirement you have to do first or not.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
Question I found the Shiney Hole, but how do I start working there? Monica won’t talk to anyone and just comments how gross everything is.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Question I found the Shiney Hole, but how do I start working there? Monica won’t talk to anyone and just comments how gross everything is.
You should just be able to talk to the man or woman behind the bar and get a job as a dishwasher if I recall. Been awhile since i did that though so can't recall for positive.

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
Did you go see Steve that week?
I started the game again and again it stopped at the point where Biff tells Monica he has no more jobs for her that she is boring, and I can't get past this, meanwhile I try to go see Steve every day, but every single time it tells me he is ugly and I cannot get in, how do I pass this point?

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
You have to go to the hotel and force your way in and have dinner and then you run into Philip again I don't recall if there is another requirement you have to do first or not.
When do I have to go back to the hotel because I am dressed like a whore and every time I try to go back it says I can't caused I'm dressed like a whore, I cannot get even to the lobby, how can I force myself in?

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
"Continue until Betty level reaches 3. (after the charity evening event)

Betty will offer to carry her bag with clothes for .

Monica can go to the with Betty (increasing relationships with Betty), chat with her friends and

look while they do training (increasing corruption)."

This is what's in the Walkthrough!
I already finished the charity event 2 weeks ago and still Betty never offer to carry close for fitness, actually I don't even know how to start fitness. Does this mean the Betty didn't reach level 3? How do I check their levels?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I started the game again and again it stopped at the point where Biff tells Monica he has no more jobs for her that she is boring, and I can't get past this, meanwhile I try to go see Steve every day, but every single time it tells me he is ugly and I cannot get in, how do I pass this point?
You can only do each of them once a week when you owe money to whats her face the one that demands 5k a week form you. And you can only do one or the other, if you model that week you can't do the other etc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When do I have to go back to the hotel because I am dressed like a whore and every time I try to go back it says I can't caused I'm dressed like a whore, I cannot get even to the lobby, how can I force myself in?
Ah that is the other requirement you can get a dress in one of the story arcs and then if you wear that you can go there.

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
You can only do each of them once a week when you owe money to whats her face the one that demands 5k a week form you. And you can only do one or the other, if you model that week you can't do the other etc.
Oh thanks, that's what I've been doing wrong, I was going there every day!

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes