zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
Ok, I may have found a way to softlock the game.

I followed the walkthrough and fully completed Bardie, Betty, Steve, Dick and Victoria storyline.

At Office storyline the last thing that happened was Melanie disapear, and since I started Steve storyline, Biff doesn't offer me any jobs anymore. I thought that after the seventh contract with Steve (the one which Betty shows up) something would happen, but nope. Biff still doesn't want anything from me and the Office storyline is completely stuck.

Please help.

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
To give some more info.

Biff icon shows:
Progress lvl 1 (35/100) "Biff promised to get Monica some work in the office"

and had three dialogue options:
"Ask about the job" -> "No girl! It's the other girls' turn...." -> "What if I do an extra audition?" -> "You're still far too boring..."
"Did you see Melanie?" -> "No babe..."
"Leave"

Monica status:
Decent girl
Corruption: 802

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Well remember, if Monica gives Steve a BJ then she gets money and Biff wont offer gigs.
If Monica does anything else like her a linch ticket or leaves, then Biff will give her work and you can advance photoshoots and progress relationship with Biff to open the story to Monica giving a business presentation, etc...

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
Well remember, if Monica gives Steve a BJ then she gets money and Biff wont offer gigs.
If Monica does anything else like her a linch ticket or leaves, then Biff will give her work and you can advance photoshoots and progress relationship with Biff to open the story to Monica giving a business presentation, etc...
Holy shit that's it! I thought that going to Biff as first option would be enough, but you're right; first I need to go to Steve, leave and only after that I can talk to Biff. Totally counter intuitive from the gameplay aspect... but hey, it works!

Thanks man!

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Holy shit that's it! I thought that going to Biff as first option would be enough, but you're right; first I need to go to Steve, leave and only after that I can talk to Biff. Totally counter intuitive from the gameplay aspect... but hey, it works!

Thanks man!
Heehee

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Ok, I may have found a way to softlock the game.

I followed the walkthrough and fully completed Bardie, Betty, Steve, Dick and Victoria storyline.

At Office storyline the last thing that happened was Melanie disapear, and since I started Steve storyline, Biff doesn't offer me any jobs anymore. I thought that after the seventh contract with Steve (the one which Betty shows up) something would happen, but nope. Biff still doesn't want anything from me and the Office storyline is completely stuck.

Please help.
You need to work at least once a week in the office, i.e. Monica needs to collect the reports. Don't let Julia collect them, do it yourself. When you do so, Biff will offer Monica a photosession on Saturday evening again.

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
You need to work at least once a week in the office, i.e. Monica needs to collect the reports. Don't let Julia collect them, do it yourself. When you do so, Biff will offer Monica a photosession on Saturday evening again.
After the 'going-to-Steve-and-leave' trick, talking to Biff triggered the 'Melanie is back' scene, and everything went smoothly from that.

Thanks for the help guys.

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
There are two sequences that you haven't do it yet.

You should do the dance moves in order to cover all the options:

1=Up 2=Middle 3=Down
I finished all these in order and I am still 25/27, all arrows have holes in them, must be a problem or a bug in the game

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I finished all these in order and I am still 25/27, all arrows have holes in them, must be a problem or a bug in the game
if i remember right its happened to pratically everyone because everyone was missing some moves with the top on

Reactions: Pollux

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
It is a very nice game and the scenes are great, however, it's too much clicking, try to simplify that, for example, when Monica goes in the basement, she is shown by the bed, it would be better shown by the wardrobe since most of the time she gets changed, my two cents...

Reactions: lulinlul

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
so what is ep 1 what is ep 2 actually ?
Like so many save files here just won´t work
Well, Ep1 is the first Episode of Fashion Business, it was planed and realized as a kind of (long) prologue. You start with the game, get an idea what's going on and have tons of hot scenes.
Ep2 is the continuation with ten updates atm. ... Like chapters in a book...
;)

Reactions: GizmoDuck

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
There's an official patron release for mac, but nothing here so far.
I suppose on a technical level, I could figure out how to repackage the pc content into a mac version. Maybe I will have a look at that. I actually have a mac and a pc, but for some reason the mac version runs much more smoothly than the pc version (even though my pc is much more powerful). The pc version feels very... sluggish.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes