redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
We are first and foremost a pirate site, and we don't restrict the content shared, as long as it isn't against our rules. We try to support developers whenever we can and we greatly appreciate those who choose to participate in our community, however arguments about sharing, on a sharing forum, aren't productive.

As for the 1080 version, we always share the newest version in the OP regardless if it was sanctioned by the developers or not. Furthermore, we have private channels such as reports, tickets, and PMs that can ensure the anonymity of the leak if they are afraid of being banned by the dev.

And lastly, we are a pirate site, we ignore copyright claims by the dozens.

Edit: just a friendly reminder that asking others private information such as Patreon username/account is forbidden.

Last edited:

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
"DecentMonkey" can you study this releases scheme: https://f95zone.to/threads/angelicas-temptation-from-the-beginning-v0-1-7-patreon-saruh.38874/

full versions are released late for free users, maybe you can do releases like this, I mean 720 ver public & 1080 for patrons, then a month later (or 2) release previous 1080 ver from public.

Maybe an idea like this stop the leaks, free users can enjoy extra content (late released), patreons supporters can enjoy the premiere release privilege date, & you still be supported

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I was under the impression that the nature of this site and the previous post from Redknight00 were clear enough.

We will not tolerate any "threat"/discussion against any user sharing content on this forum.
Moreover any post talking about piracy in this thread will be deleted too.

Thanks

andrew04

Feb 22, 2020
Really enjoying the game but ran into an issue where I didn't ask the yellow guy after the Kebab posters for help. Is there any way to re-open the falling path quest?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Really enjoying the game but ran into an issue where I didn't ask the yellow guy after the Kebab posters for help. Is there any way to re-open the falling path quest?
The yellow guy is the wanna-be rapist. The fat guy right to him is the one to start the falling path after the rape attempt.
(But I don't know if you can still speak to him another day than the one the thing happened ...)

andrew04

Feb 22, 2020
The yellow guy is the wanna-be rapist. The fat guy right to him is the one to start the falling path after the rape attempt.
(But I don't know if you can still speak to him another day than the one the thing happened ...)
Thanks - actually, it somehow managed to reset itself after I moved around for ~10 minutes or so and I got the poster event again.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

kookieman12

Nov 18, 2017
I was under the impression that the nature of this site and the previous post from Redknight00 were clear enough.

We will not tolerate any "threat"/discussion against any user sharing content on this forum.
Moreover any post talking about piracy in this thread will be deleted too.

Thanks
I can imagine Decentmonkey furiously coding the game with encryption now...

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
is that 1080 version also version with extra scenes in prison etc?? thanks for upload btw
ya, all scenes included
I think the release of the game might get delayed.
I'm afraid of that as well :confused:
I can imagine Decentmonkey furiously coding the game with encryption now...
:ROFLMAO: ... :unsure: possible...
Also possible is that this 'extra-version-gate' is just a publicity stunt which will boost his patreon instead of harm his income.
Who knows!?

Reactions: lulinlul
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes