Jul 12, 2017
I think the game is shaping up nicely. The option to get dressed on the map is a very good idea. It was a bit of a chore of changing dresses on the basement. I am quite curious about the next release...

D

Deleted member 1973048

That apartement need some renovation and the window need curtains blinds (des rideaux) people can see through the window.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I had been having quite a horrible bug. Just after a Lap Dance, talking to the two employers got me their very first line of dialogue (where I had to give Monica a nickname). After going through it, I just can't get out of the restaurant.

Anybody had that bug? My previous save is quite distant in time, so testing it again would be such a chore...

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
I came back to this game after a while and decided to start over as my saves were broken.
How do you get a promotion at the Shiny Hole ? Walkthrough says to let Ashly or Joes touh Monica's breasts while washing the dishes, how do you do that ?
Also some stuff in the walkthrough mention an extra version, is that the paid version of the game ?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes