D

Deleted member 1973048

That apartement need some renovation and the window need curtains blinds (des rideaux) people can see through the window.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I had been having quite a horrible bug. Just after a Lap Dance, talking to the two employers got me their very first line of dialogue (where I had to give Monica a nickname). After going through it, I just can't get out of the restaurant.

Anybody had that bug? My previous save is quite distant in time, so testing it again would be such a chore...

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
I came back to this game after a while and decided to start over as my saves were broken.
How do you get a promotion at the Shiny Hole ? Walkthrough says to let Ashly or Joes touh Monica's breasts while washing the dishes, how do you do that ?
Also some stuff in the walkthrough mention an extra version, is that the paid version of the game ?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
We are first and foremost a pirate site, and we don't restrict the content shared, as long as it isn't against our rules. We try to support developers whenever we can and we greatly appreciate those who choose to participate in our community, however arguments about sharing, on a sharing forum, aren't productive.

As for the 1080 version, we always share the newest version in the OP regardless if it was sanctioned by the developers or not. Furthermore, we have private channels such as reports, tickets, and PMs that can ensure the anonymity of the leak if they are afraid of being banned by the dev.

And lastly, we are a pirate site, we ignore copyright claims by the dozens.

Edit: just a friendly reminder that asking others private information such as Patreon username/account is forbidden.

Last edited:

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
"DecentMonkey" can you study this releases scheme: https://f95zone.to/threads/angelicas-temptation-from-the-beginning-v0-1-7-patreon-saruh.38874/

full versions are released late for free users, maybe you can do releases like this, I mean 720 ver public & 1080 for patrons, then a month later (or 2) release previous 1080 ver from public.

Maybe an idea like this stop the leaks, free users can enjoy extra content (late released), patreons supporters can enjoy the premiere release privilege date, & you still be supported

3.50 star(s) 224 Votes