Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
Wouldn't it be nice to see a preview pic each week of waiting instead of having 4 weeks without getting anything?
There are thousands of renders every Update, I guess one pic will be finished after week 1 of a the development of a new update ^^
yeah, that would be nice :)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Wouldn't it be nice to see a preview pic each week of waiting instead of having 4 weeks without getting anything?
There are thousands of renders every Update, I guess one pic will be finished after week 1 of a the development of a new update ^^
It's not so easy. Besides rendering, there are tons of other work. Creating new locations, outfits etc. That takes a lot of time. Only after that's done, a good spoiler preview can be made. Else you would have a spoiler with a blank background. ;)

In 1-2 days, a spoiler will be released for v11.

D

Deleted member 1973048

Nice, i'm really looking forward to the spoilers previews.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ragnaroekr

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Can anyone update me, I've played this way back and stopped because of all the grinding and stuff. Is it still the same and is it worth play again from the start?

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Can anyone update me, I've played this way back and stopped because of all the grinding and stuff. Is it still the same and is it worth play again from the start?
The grind is still here but it begins (since around 2 updates maybe) to be worth it.
Anyway, it all depends on what you expect so far to be honest.

Reactions: element1108

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
What do you mean?
I'm referring to the bug where you can't talk to the bar tender or his wife. When I enter the Shiny Hole and click to speak it doesn't do anything. I don't know if the code got messed up in the last update but I saw in earlier posts others have the same issue. It isn't registering that you clicked to talk to them. I can look at them and Monica comments, I can click on the info bar to see their stats, but then you click to talk and nothing happens. So I can't start the work at the shiny hole quest are anything. I had to skip everything dealing with the Shiny Hole at all because I can't talk to them. I believe those who have played the game and started the Shiny Hole Quests weren't effected by the update but others like myself who have started playing with this latest update are all affected by this bug. So I don't know if a code was messed up or what is causing it, but it's not just my game. I hope decent monkey can look at it and fix it with the next update.

Here is my save so you can see what I am talking about

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I'm referring to the bug where you can't talk to the bar tender or his wife. When I enter the Shiny Hole and click to speak it doesn't do anything. I don't know if the code got messed up in the last update but I saw in earlier posts others have the same issue. It isn't registering that you clicked to talk to them. I can look at them and Monica comments, I can click on the info bar to see their stats, but then you click to talk and nothing happens. So I can't start the work at the shiny hole quest are anything. I had to skip everything dealing with the Shiny Hole at all because I can't talk to them. I believe those who have played the game and started the Shiny Hole Quests weren't effected by the update but others like myself who have started playing with this latest update are all affected by this bug. So I don't know if a code was messed up or what is causing it, but it's not just my game. I hope decent monkey can look at it and fix it with the next update.

Here is my save so you can see what I am talking about
It's a known issue. I talked with DecentMonkey already and will post something soon. Can you please send me a save file, before you entered the pub the first time? Because in your save, for example, Monica doesn't have a pub name. You can't skip the naming by the story, it's impossible even in the code. It means these saves are corrupted already.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes