GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
I have already done all the photoshoots and the college questline. I literally cant move on cause steve wont show up, how does steve show up do you have to talk to betty or does it automatically come up when you wake up
Can you attach a Save file and I can look and see what is going on? That is the only thing I can do to help at this point.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
What I hope to see soon is another way to "satisfy" Bardie. Doing the same thing over and over seems odd. I would think eventually Bardie would want to experience a Blow Job from Monica the Maid...
Then after that get more creative
The situation with bardie is pratically following the scheme of every game sadly, which mean he s starting from simple things and slowly going forward to what should have happened already, which is a negative aspect of the game in my opinion because you feel it's a ridiculously fake situation.

I mean, you have the power to command her, she's forced to just obey, to the point she do stuff even with other people if you tell her to, you can pratically do whatever you want to her and what you ask??? "show me your panties" seriously???

dude just wake up and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
What I hope to see soon is another way to "satisfy" Bardie. Doing the same thing over and over seems odd. I would think eventually Bardie would want to experience a Blow Job from Monica the Maid...
Then after that get more creative
The situation with bardie is pratically following the scheme of every game sadly, which mean he s starting from simple things and slowly going forward to what should have happened already, which is a negative aspect of the game in my opinion because you feel it's a ridiculously fake situation.

I mean, you have the power to command her, she's forced to just obey, to the point she do stuff even with other people if you tell her to, you can pratically do whatever you want to her and what you ask??? "show me your panties" seriously???

dude just wake up and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You both guys got a point. Things got more intense with Bardie (and his friend) already, but not so far as you wished to, obviously. ;) The next update doesn't focus on the Bardie storyline, because there are so many cool things to discover now. You'll see soon. Also, Bardie is an adult, but he is still a young one. He doesn't have that much experience and because of that he sometimes is horny as fuck but at the same time a bit over-challenged with the situation. That's why he act's more decent in your eyes. But things will also change, don't worry.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
When wiil be the final version?
Ep1 is completed, Ep2 is still missing some updates. Ep3 is the final episode of Fashion Business. So, for the total end of the game, it still will take some time. We are in the middle of the story right now.
Why do you ask?

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
Ep1 is completed, Ep2 is still missing some updates. Ep3 is the final episode of Fashion Business. So, for the total end of the game, it still will take some time. We are in the middle of the story right now.
Why do you ask?
what about after ep3 ? new game ?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes