Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
View attachment 576304

Spoiler EP2 v11 - Public event (Public)
Monica lives in a big world and she is forced to communicate with people from the fashion industry. What Monica can do to hide her situation?
Besides the new and original public setting that should make for some new exciting storyline, good to see also Monica in a different outfit (spilt dress) and pair of shoes than the usual one . I think F** me boots with mini-skirt would also suit her very well in her new depravated life.

izex

Nov 19, 2019
the 2 part is glitching a lot. game crashes constantly. Game looks good but what a fucking drag. takes long time to get somewhere. and add that ranch finally. and more revenge stuff would be nice

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
the 2 part is glitching a lot. game crashes constantly. Game looks good but what a fucking drag. takes long time to get somewhere. and add that ranch finally. and more revenge stuff would be nice
Check your game, seems to be corrupted. It's running smooth and stable. Ranch will not be made in near future, if it's done at all.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So definitely more biff content which is nice to see and finally some other clothes for Monica.
Hopefully there will be more content with my love Melanie too

Reactions: Snowflare
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes