Sixhton

May 11, 2018
You should start with a backup problem because where you can save somewhere else it can't be .. and when you make a choice you have to save well. not just a singular case .. and I suspect the memory of gamers is running out ..
Memoria is hungry

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
There's actually a Monica cameo in another game, she plays as a street prostitute, she has the same whore clothes and the same arrogant attitude, but her face looks a little cheap. I prefer not to mention which game is, I don't want a conflict between developers.
We know the Monica clone already. ;)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Just out of curiousity. Who is considering payinf for 1080 version now, after trying it for free in v10?

Reactions: impoxo

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I asked this already and got zero replies :oops: lol
Does anyone have a full completed save for this version of the game with everything done???
Someone please post up one, as much as I love this game, I cannot, no, will not lol go through the grindfest all over again to complete it all.
Im a good gurl I promise :sneaky::D:love:

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
Just out of curiousity. Who is considering payinf for 1080 version now, after trying it for free in v10?
Well in the end it wasn't luckily that much damage. No Patreons stoped supporting DM. Even some time after the release in here the Patreon number went up.

Me for myself will stick with the 720 version because of my saves. I dont want to start the whole grinding in 1080 again and the question is if the 1080 will be updatet in here as frequently as the 720.

Btw @ Ragnaroekr nice to see you again round here ;)

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes