MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
[...]For reports, click on all the workers even the IT guy with your zip drive.
That's something I missed in the beginning, even before the last update. You need to talk to each worker in the office to collect the data, even the IT guy, who doesn't give you any data. The easiest way to see if you got all needed data to report to biff is that the game should advance automatically from day to evening after talking to all workers in the office. After that just head to the secretary and talk to her, after that go to Biff. You need to do this at least once a week, you can do it more often to progress faster from Biff level 2 to 3.

After reaching level 3 with Biff I got in the following week again the black swan photoshoot even though I already got 24/24 scenes. After doing that again the new content happend always after waiting one week ingame (did progress every monday in my playthrough: event -> new photoshoot 1st part -> new photoshoot 2nd part)

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
For private dance steal your tips, come back the next day and dance, Ashley scene pops up says you gotta go private. For reports, click on all the workers even the IT guy with your zip drive.
I cant do the private dance? i steal the tips and asks for forgiveness. after that it just does a simple dance on the stage

Reactions: yankeeInKy

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Ok I can't get the public event to trigger. I tried all the things people said. Updated to hotfix1, got Biff to lvl3, redid the last photoshoot, came back on a Friday, it doesn't work for me. :/

Oct 28, 2017
I like this game so much- one of my favourites.
But please Decentmonkey blur out the gallery- this kills the tension and motivation so much.
Am I the only one that has that feelings?

Reactions: Ron

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I cant do the private dance? i steal the tips and asks for forgiveness. after that it just does a simple dance on the stage
Lol..nope. when you steal that triggers the private the next day. And get this Ashley forgives your past debt..so in short you get paid nothing that day, I hate Ashley lol. Try to steal on a day you dance with Claire. I always make good money that day.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "Otyi, poste: 3146199, membre: 61627"]
salut!
Comment obtenir la scène VIP ( Shiny Hole . Private dance)?
Merci!
... et comment faire: Biff riport?
[/CITATION]

Reactions: Otyi

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
please make a fix to reach the last photoshoot more easy...i cant play that..great game!
The same problem for me i think, have done all other events in the update except for the photoshoot and the public event, cant get the photoshoot to trigger even after i made the last shoot once again and waited another week.. :/

Reactions: alefrago

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
The same problem for me i think, have done all other events in the update except for the photoshoot and the public event, cant get the photoshoot to trigger even after i made the last shoot once again and waited another week.. :/
Took me some time to trigger that aswell. If I remember correct at some point in this questline I had to wait two weeks to trigger further progress even thought the walkthrough said one week. Another thing the walkthrough didn't mention, but something I needed to do, was to get Biff to level 3 (while on level 2 collecting data from the office workers and afterwards being a "good girl" for Biff increased my standing with Biff by ~8 points).

The public event will happen before the last shoot. The last shoot then took me two weeks to get all picutres.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
make sure you have done all the angles on each photoshoot, not only on the last but all the others

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Took me some time to trigger that aswell. If I remember correct at some point in this questline I had to wait two weeks to trigger further progress even thought the walkthrough said one week. Another thing the walkthrough didn't mention, but something I needed to do, was to get Biff to level 3 (while on level 2 collecting data from the office workers and afterwards being a "good girl" for Biff increased my standing with Biff by ~8 points).

The public event will happen before the last shoot. The last shoot then took me two weeks to get all picutres.
make sure you have done all the angles on each photoshoot, not only on the last but all the others

Thank guys for the answers. Btw I have lvl 3 with Biff and have done all the angles on previous photoshoots, but I shall try to wait one more week as proposed, hopefully that will do the trick..

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP Update: Added Ep.2 v0.11 hotfix 1 PC/Mac, Adding Android versions later on, just a small issue with uploading -_- Added Android.

Thank you for sharing ibizadalton

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes