aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
First time playing this game, wondering if i have to download chapter 1 + 2 and play it or if it works with downloading chapter 2 and getting to play both chapter 1 + 2 with that?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
instead of scenes I have a black screen started with version 10 how to fix thanks in advance
for those who have a problem during the private dance or the game crashes, DM is in the process of remedying it there will be a hotfix2 later when he has found the problem

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
First time playing this game, wondering if i have to download chapter 1 + 2 and play it or if it works with downloading chapter 2 and getting to play both chapter 1 + 2 with that?
Chapter One tells the story of who you are (in the game) with choices that will affect episode 2 (Bitch or Casual Girl). will depend on your relationships how have you interacted with the different choices offered. on the start of episode two if you haven't played 1 a questionaire is here to guide you towards your Bitch degree / finally I advise you to do episode 1 in order to understand the game

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Chapter One tells the story of who you are (in the game) with choices that will affect episode 2 (Bitch or Casual Girl). will depend on your relationships how have you interacted with the different choices offered. on the start of episode two if you haven't played 1 a questionaire is here to guide you towards your Bitch degree / finally I advise you to do episode 1 in order to understand the game
Alright, thanks! ;D <3

I'm also wondering, is bitch route the dom route and casual route the sub route? or do they have no correlation to dom/sub? cause i usually enjoy the game where i imagine myself being dominated by the guys x3

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Alright, thanks! ;D <3

I'm also wondering, is bitch route the dom route and casual route the sub route? or do they have no correlation to dom/sub? cause i usually enjoy the game where i imagine myself being dominated by the guys x3
the Bitch route is in my opinion the one where you are permanently dominated

Reactions: aliceee

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
View attachment 555623

Overview:
This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica! Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-11
Release Date: 2020-03-10
Developer: DecentMonkey
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 2 v0.11 Hotfix 1
Language: English, Russian, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Disclaimer:

DOWNLOAD
Episode 1

Episode 2

View attachment 159072 View attachment 159073 View attachment 159074 View attachment 159075 View attachment 159077 View attachment 159078 View attachment 159079 View attachment 159080
I am disappointed with the update. Monica is delightful as always, there are hot scenes, great animations but story ... Story was the advantage of the game, now it is the weakest part, falls apart like Monica's whore clothes. The apartment renting scene is good for the non-existent "dignity path", when Monica escape from house and tries to survive in the slums, but doesn't make sense for fallen path. Pay 300 bucks when you have a room for free?
Unless Monika is ready to work on the street.
Sorry for my enlgish English ;-)

Reactions: brittC25 and Ron

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "Gerwazy, message: 3147907, membre: 27046"]
Je suis déçu de la mise à jour. Monica est délicieuse comme toujours, il y a des scènes chaudes, des animations superbes mais une histoire ... L'histoire était stimulée par le jeu, maintenant c'est la partie la plus faible, se désagrège comme les vêtements de pute de Monica . La scène de l'emplacement de l'appartement est bonne pour le "chemin de la dignité" inexistant, lorsque Monica s'échappe de la maison et essaie de survivre dans les bidonvilles, mais n'a pas de sens pour le chemin déchu. Payeur 300 dollars quand vous avez une chambre gratuitement?
À moins que Monika ne soit prête à travailler dans la rue.
Désolé pour mon anglais anglais ;-)
[/CITATION]
il y a bien des façons, tout ne se fait pas en une journée, mais le chemin de la vengeance ou le chemin de la serveuse ne sont pas finis ... l'épisode 2 n'est pas la fin du jeu donc on a encore le temps d'apprécier les scènes d'actualité débauche

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes