Aug 6, 2018
Thanks for the save for v10, is it a full save with everything completed? just asking as most pop up saves and when You check, next to none of the photo shoots have been done and Melanie cannot be found, just asking if it is full completed save?
If i remember correct is all done, still not played the new v.11.

• Love
Reactions: brittC25

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I have black screen when animation sex i think, can you help me ?
I have directshow webm

Last edited:

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Hi guys, a bit lost. Tried everything but revenge path won't trigger.
Also, do you know how to access the new photoshoot?
Thanks

tradater

Feb 25, 2018
Hi guys, a bit lost. Tried everything but revenge path won't trigger.
Also, do you know how to access the new photoshoot?
Thanks
If visits , after a week has passed after the investor presentation and asks about work, Biff will tell her they’re going to a party, organized by one of the investors, tomorrow. In order for the quest to begin, you must completely open the photoshoot in the costume of a black swan, that is, complete it by making 24/24 frames. The next evening, Monica comes to and he sends her to change clothes. Monica goes to the , talks to , changes, and returns to Biff’s office.

Last edited:

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Hey so the public event with Biff finally triggered for me. So here's what I did: Got him to lvl 3. Then did the black swan photoshoot again twice in order to cover all the options (even if I had all 24 already covered. Just remember which ones you do the first time so u don't click the same). Then instead of skipping to next Friday I had Monica work every day at her office, did one report too. On Friday night nothing changed, but it triggered on the next day for me when I tried again. No problems after that. Hope this helps sb.

Reactions: Ti Guan

korko

May 30, 2017
cant acces wardrobe, its say "there is no key in the closet, there are only my thing and nothing more". I dont want start revenge path i want see new content in this update.

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Is there a way to manually save by typing something. Every time I try to save I get an error. Hoping there is a key command to bypass this.

Reactions: deluges

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Being able to skip unseen text would be really useful but for some reason, its not implemented.

izex

Nov 19, 2019
skip text would be perfect. more sex would be also. the game has so much potencial but its so fucking slow. if you are looking for sex scenes faster then few hours in to the game then just skip this one. after some time game becomes just boring.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
For me the gallery seems not to work correctly.

I mean how was I able to do the last photoshoots without doing the previous ones?
screenshot0002.png

Where did I get the red dress from when I never was in the clothing store?
screenshot0003.png

First I thought that only the scenes I've done after the gallery was added are shown correctly as done.
I'm not sure if this theory is true, looking at this
screenshot0005.png

It's just a gallery thing that doesn't affect the game itself. I can trigger all events without any issues. So, it's not a big deal, but ... hm ... it's not cool though

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
The latest update lacks 45 files in the \video directory. You can copy them from previous version, or wait for a new fix.
:)

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes