Snooky

Jan 19, 2019
Unfortunately not. I've tried everything. Talked to all. Used USB to all. Before and after work. No success.
Maybe I can hack the save file? But which line? And which values?
When you arrive at the office and you can see all the workers (all seven of them) point them with your mouse each one of them individually and press the image with the usb stick. you can collect all the reports. It worked for me. Be careful with the blonde with the white suit, she is sitting behind the fat woman. She is barelly visibe.

Reactions: GorgonInfernalis

Snooky

Jan 19, 2019
Guys, I only get 25/27 moves in dancing on the stage... Can someone tell me the another 2 moves??? I try many times... There are any trick to get on these??? I really need to start dancing with Claire...
All the previous moves have a black dot on the arrow. Try to complete the 2 remaining moves finding the arrows without the dot.

Apr 15, 2018
When you arrive at the office and you can see all the workers (all seven of them) point them with your mouse each one of them individually and press the image with the usb stick. you can collect all the reports. It worked for me. Be careful with the blonde with the white suit, she is sitting behind the fat woman. She is barelly visibe.
I've done that. It says, I've collected all the reports. But I can't deliver it.
Neither the secretary nor Biff response to my attempt.

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Not familiar with torrents. Is there a way to get the hotfix 2 by a regular download? Why not just add the fix to the main download for this story?

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
love the game , BUT the bloody grind .
maybe i could stand that BUT it has to have that 2 second delay every time you switch the map
ANYBODY WILLING TO GIVE A FULL SAVE PLEEEEAAAASE!!!

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
can some1 help, the game crashes always no matter what i do.

And now since the last update i dont have somehow the autosave functions which is even more frustating with the crashes D:

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
can some1 help, the game crashes always no matter what i do.

And now since the last update i dont have somehow the autosave functions which is even more frustating with the crashes D:
I downloaded the original version of this update and it sort of worked, but with the hotfix1 I crash constantly too.

Reactions: alex andrews

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
I'm still missing a scene where Claire puts the oil on you before you go on stage, but the only option i get is to put the oil myself. Any hints? (current corruption is 808)

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
Yes, theroretically.
But not for me. I can't get rid of this USB-stick. Any ideas for savefile-hacks?
Did you collect from the Nerdy Programmer guy? Even though he doesn't do reports you still need to attempt to collect from him as well. Basically you have to click on everybody in the room. Then it should progress naturally.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I downloaded the original version of this update and it sort of worked, but with the hotfix1 I crash constantly too.
nah the game crashed for me since episode 2, dunno why tho. But bc i like it dat much i kept playing even if it was frustrating to start always over and over, but since there was an "autosave" option which came handy most of the time it was somewhat okay D:

Apr 15, 2018
Did you collect from the Nerdy Programmer guy? Even though he doesn't do reports you still need to attempt to collect from him as well. Basically you have to click on everybody in the room. Then it should progress naturally.
Yes, I did. More than once I've tried to click on everybody.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes