korko

May 30, 2017
TORRENT 0.11HOTFIX2 PC/MAC/APK (apk=android)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zip F.B.Saves-v10.zip (4.44 Mb)
zip FashionBusiness-EP2-v11-720p-hotfix2-mac.zip (3.18 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness-EP2-v11-720p-hotfix2-pc.zip (3.27 Gb)
apk FashionBusiness-EP2-v11-720p-hotfix2-universal-release.apk (1.84 Gb)
txt Walkthrough.txt (37.34 Kb)

ANDROID only (EP1+EP2 0.11hotfix2)
Mega
View attachment 586502

CHANGELOG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Torrent is slow can you upload another link?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Torrent is slow can you upload another link?
For me, torrent works fast. If alternative links are needed, then the moderators of this topic should be engaged in this. Or you can pay the author and choose a convenient method.
Too many requirements. I already took the time to make a post with a link and a couple of posts for those who do not see the link. If I also deal with alternative links, then this is already too much. It’s easier for me not to publish any links in this thread at all, so that nobody don’t require anything from me in the future ...

Jan 19, 2019
Guys, I only get 25/27 moves in dancing on the stage... Can someone tell me the another 2 moves??? I try many times... There are any trick to get on these??? I really need to start dancing with Claire...

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
For me, torrent works fast. If alternative links are needed, then the moderators of this topic should be engaged in this. Or you can pay the author and choose a convenient method.
Too many requirements. I already took the time to make a post with a link and a couple of posts for those who do not see the link. If I also deal with alternative links, then this is already too much. It’s easier for me not to publish any links in this thread at all, so that nobody don’t require anything from me in the future ...
No good deed goes unpunished.

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
The first part was interesting but the second and more than ineffective and too repetitive to believe that the DEV has no idea for the future and makes it last for .... I leave you judge without interest!

• Angry
Reactions: Ragnaroekr

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Any idea when the OP page 1 will be updated for full game download with Hotfix 2???

Also am curious if the Dev fixed the stats issue?, when You click on someone stats it causes an exception to happen and clicking ignore does nothing, You have to rollback to get back to before You checked stats.

I do love this game, minus the major grindfest that it is, take out all of that and it would be up there with WillyD ;)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
hello is there any comp version for PC ?
Or any OS version - now that the last hot fix is out it would be nice, as 3G+ is a huge hit. I understand there are a lot of animations and such, but there has to be some way to get it back into the 1-1.5G range...

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
same here. As somebody else already pointed out, there must be a bug.
Perhaps it will be fixed it in the next update?
It should be working with the update. What I did was go into the Shiny Hole and look at the sign behind the Bar with the Shiny Hole name. After Monica makes her Comments then try talking to the Bar Tender. It should let you talk to them now. I recommend saving outside the Shiny Hole before going in to try. It might take a few attempts with reloading, but it is working in my game now after the update.

Apr 15, 2018
i ask julia to help me collect the report after u talk to secretary and biff, you should be able to collect the report from the workers . It works for me
Unfortunately not. I've tried everything. Talked to all. Used USB to all. Before and after work. No success.
Maybe I can hack the save file? But which line? And which values?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes