on this 4 workers i can't collect reports anymore
i tried to replay from an earlier save but it's happened again
View attachment 602182
and then i will get this notice
View attachment 602185

never mind i figured out
that i can do it from elevator end
but a little hard to point out Emma
Try "BACK" and try to collect the reports from the far side. All seven workers can be clicked from there (and then use the USB Stick instead of talk or whatever.)
Works for me.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Hey, I know i'm asking a lot but would anyone be willing to share a save around the end of V.08, lowest bitchiness, highest corruption. That would be very helpful, i don't see myself going through the grind again...
I understand that too well. I can't bring myself to get through that grind again, then again I hate to use saves, because I want to live through the game to enjoy it. I like the story and all the great ideas in it, but I just can't do all that repetetive stuff again. I really want to, but I can't.

Conclusion: This game urgently needs a renpy-remake! Anyone up to it?

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I understand that too well. I can't bring myself to get through that grind again, then again I hate to use saves, because I want to live through the game to enjoy it. I like the story and all the great ideas in it, but I just can't do all that repetetive stuff again. I really want to, but I can't.

But the game is in Renpy!

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I just got this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Sprites/Monica_Office/WorkingOfficeCabinet/WorkingOfficeCabinet_Monica4_WorkingOutfit1_Evening.png'>:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 258, in script call
label call_save():
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 127, in script call
label show_scene_loop:
label show_scene_loop:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 93, in script
with Dissolve(0.2)
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 258, in script call
label call_save():
label show_scene_loop:
label show_scene_loop:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 93, in script
with Dissolve(0.2)
File "game/00_Functions/00_init_python.rpy", line 34, in missing_filename_callback
return im.Image(list_files_dict[in_filename])
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in cmp
You're game has an error here which should not be there. Try to load a save before that scene.

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
Thx for the save, but it's the complete bitch path... Anyone going on the lowest bitchiness path, having a save around V.08 to share? that would be much apreciated

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
not sure
but where did you get the quest for the normal dress
i don't think i seen it
and can't see anything about it in the guide
I think I made a deal with steve or so, I don't recall now. But the next day I went to steves office and that when it told to get normal clothes from the clothing I went shopping at the dick. Sorry, I can't tell u more, I forgot exactly what triggered it.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I think I made a deal with steve or so, I don't recall now. But the next day I went to steves office and that when it told to get normal clothes from the clothing I went shopping at the dick. Sorry, I can't tell u more, I forgot exactly what triggered it.
ok i can't help you with that since i don't get the event
you should to to visit all locations and talk with everybody

Reactions: megakuzmitch

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I
ok i can't help you with that since i don't get the event
you should to to visit all locations and talk with everybody
I have done that so, for now, I moved on and I am doing the shiny hole. Right now I am a stripper, and Joe offered me to do private dances for clients. Still giving Ashley cut off the tip's, Molly is upset I am getting more attenion.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
You're game has an error here which should not be there. Try to load a save before that scene.
Thanks for the reply.
I tried 2 other saves, 1 went the same way, with the same error given and the other worked fine but it was the revenge path save, so the game crashes out on both saves now constantly, and as much as I like this game, no way in hell I am starting a new game, way to much grinding for a fresh start.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018

Well joking aside, you got a concern that many players have. Game is way too grindy and difficult to trigger all events. I love it as it is, but it really makes you think if you want to go thru all that trouble next time you come back.

Perhaps the game could be modded to play like other Renpy games, more visual novel just follow the story and no in-game clicking for actions. Game play will be a little more linear but you still can keep the choices. The game will auto move you along so you dont get lost on where to go, and way less grinding. I think that mod or "Renpy remake" could attract more casual players and old veterans that given up on it back into the game.

I still would prefer the original grindy version, as I find it a great immersive experience, but having the extra option for casual players cant hurt.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes