Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I like the animations and the art is fucking great, it has great attention to detail but the story feels disjointed to me. Like some pieces were just forced together.
For example, Monica goes from the CEO of a successful fashion magazine in Episode 1 to a full-retard in Ep 2. Like, how the hell did that happen? Does she have brain damage now? She never stops mentioning how successful she was too, which doesn't help her character's case.
"I AM MONICA BUCKFETT!" - I will not show my boobs for 5,000$, but I will for 2$ on some street corner. It's like the plot never made it's mind on who Monica is now. It just makes me want to skip dialog because it clearly has no point.

I suppose if you don't pay attention to such things you will find the game enjoyable, but such things really pull me out.
The game is from her point of view, Monica is an unreliable narrator. She thinks she was a successful businesswoman, but probably all her success was just the power money gives her. And that money was from her husband, whom she married for her physical looks, she didnt earn it herself. Her actions as a CEO shows her incompetence and very bad people skills. She shows her boobs and more in the slums because she thinks that wont ruin her reputation as nobody will know who she really is. The $5,000 offers are more risky as it will expose her and ruin her. She just needs to buy time, she never likes doing anything sexual.

She has not been broken, her strong will is intact. None of the sex she has had for now has happened to the real her, its just a persona she plays as, thats not Monica she tells herself. Her Revenge path is still much alive, she has not lost or become a retard...yet.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
In my feeling, the game completely drowned in visual garbage... There are too many meaningless illustrations and art excesses...
My experience has been quite the contrary. The game is rich in illustrations to add to the immersion. Every piece has a purpose. The close up of the characters faces, tell you a lot of what they mean, much richer than using words. You can see the meanness or humiliation in their looks and manners. The message gets to me deeper than if I read some words.

But if you want to see a game full of excess illustrations going nowhere I recommend "A Wife and a Mother" https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-095-lust-passion.5944/ that will give you a clearer perspective.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Everything is in the details. There is even a Pierre Cardin book (on the table if you look upside down) at the mansion where where she plays piano. ;)

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
My experience has been quite the contrary. The game is rich in illustrations to add to the immersion. Every piece has a purpose. The close up of the characters faces, tell you a lot of what they mean, much richer than using words. You can see the meanness or humiliation in their looks and manners. The message gets to me deeper than if I read some words.

But if you want to see a game full of excess illustrations going nowhere I recommend "A Wife and a Mother" https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-095-lust-passion.5944/ that will give you a clearer perspective.
So you want to replace the actor play and acting talent with the video sequence sloppy done in 3D-studio. It's like trying to create an AI or grow a homunculus - at least you need dozens of terabytes. I’d add to your list JONHN, Project Hot Wife, My Sweet Neighbors - as the most notable in this sense...

Jheiikush1229

Jan 22, 2020
Can anyone share they save file with complete gallery? I accidentally delete the app and forgot to back up my save file..so dumb!

nxq

Nov 28, 2017
Are the characters' look based on some real existing girls? Melanie and monica's face looks somehow familiar lol

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I ran out of time towards the end, so I wasn't able to do the finishing touches I wanted, but I hope you like it...

View attachment 614144 View attachment 614143 View attachment 614142 View attachment 614141 View attachment 614140 View attachment 614139 View attachment 614138
Second pic, after zooming in a little...

628088_Monica_customer2a.jpg

Holy Shit! Monica got bought for a Nintendo DS Skyblue edition! Shes going places.

Edit: Sorry, I need new prescription glasses, I got a Nintendo DS Skyblue and I see it everywhere. Also, I cant remember how I got it, I was drunk.

alsaati

Mar 17, 2018
HI,
First of all it is a damn good game ! One of the best i've played.
Second i write here to report a bug, after the first Public event with Biff, MB did and complete the last photoshooting with the investor, but the next week as MB was back to gain her 5000$ Biff asked her to put on the dress and go to the public envent.. & the photographer doesnot provide the dress this time... it is a minor concern as Phillip can provide the K $.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes