vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
do you guys know why I cant open certain images in game folder and how to solve it? Can open images in achievements but cant open slides? it says its not supporting format jpg but I can open jpg. I would really appreciate help
not much info from your side so hard to help
pc,mac,android,linux
what does the error says
E.T.C

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
not much info from your side so hard to help
pc,mac,android,linux
what does the error says
E.T.C
Windows. I managed to open it in File Viewer Plus 3 but its trash I dont see gallery only opening one by one. Windows photo viewer is telling Maybe we dont support this format. And its JPG. I can open like last 10 pics in that gallery dont know why I cant rest. With that File Viewer Plus 3 I can open all. I had this problem in every update so I dont think files are corrupted.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Thanks for your feedback ;)

Want to dispel a few misconceptions:
  1. "Animations not smooth". All my animations are smooth 30fps. The most difficult is to make it look smooth and naturally at such a big frame rate.
  2. "Just several angles of the same video". The amount of viewing angles indicates the quality of the animation. Only in-depth developed animated scenes can be shown from different angles. If you see the scene from only one angle - most likely, if you move the camera, all the flaws will be visible.
  3. "Loop scenes are simple to create". Creating good looking loop scenes is much harder than anything not looping. For example, it's very hard to make realistic bouncing of breasts, testicles, etc... Also, close-up views with dick and pussy with different trajectories of the partners. Btw, show me a good example of this ;)

And yes, I plan to make much longer animations in the future. The updates are quite big. So, I need to double my computing power to make it possible.

Also, comparing poor monkey to pro animator like NLT is an honor for me ;)
Ill take poor monkey over NLT any time, thank you

1586542141708.png

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

lulinlul

May 5, 2017

1. "Animations not smooth". All my animations are smooth 30fps. The most difficult is to make it look smooth and naturally at such a big frame rate.
  2. "Just several angles of the same video". The amount of viewing angles indicates the quality of the animation. Only in-depth developed animated scenes can be shown from different angles. If you see the scene from only one angle - most likely, if you move the camera, all the flaws will be visible.
  3. "Loop scenes are simple to create". Creating good looking loop scenes is much harder than anything not looping. For example, it's very hard to make realistic bouncing of breasts, testicles, etc... Also, close-up views with dick and pussy with different trajectories of the partners. Btw, show me a good example of this ;)

And yes, I plan to make much longer animations in the future. The updates are quite big. So, I need to double my computing power to make it possible.

Wow thank you for responding to my feedback. Maybe I explained myself wrong by smoothness I meant sequences between animation gifs that are simply cuts. Scene itself doesn’t appear smooth both because of loops and cuts. Having a lot of angles doesn’t play big role for me as long as scene has quality. But of course, more angles is better. What could make loops better is maybe change of pace or slight movements of bodies (hand, head, face) that are gonna kill that artificial feels. But I have no idea what this engine is capable of and its probably too hard. You make great job anyways keep it up

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
played with your save
and i think you need to trigger claire
i could first do it the first coming monday
Not sure what is going on, still not able to get it to trigger. I played to Monday and a couple weeks after the first Monday. I tried waiting tables a few times then going back to stripping. I even tried to see if I had to get the strip meter full for it to work. I tried both with the top to start and without the top to start. Still just Molly there and no Claire appearing and not being accused of stealing Molly's tips. Ugggg! o_O

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Not sure what is going on, still not able to get it to trigger. I played to Monday and a couple weeks after the first Monday. I tried waiting tables a few times then going back to stripping. I even tried to see if I had to get the strip meter full for it to work. I tried both with the top to start and without the top to start. Still just Molly there and no Claire appearing and not being accused of stealing Molly's tips. Ugggg! o_O
i played a little again and can't recall what i did to trigger her
here is the save i did the other day
where claire are on stage now
now attend to strip and talk with claire several times before go on stage

Reactions: GizmoDuck

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
i played a little again and can't recall what i did to trigger her
here is the save i did the other day
where claire are on stage now
now attend to strip and talk with claire several times before go on stage
Thank you! You are awesome! :)(y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am dense as a bag of spaners when it comes to this game.

There is a scene where the old red head lass finger bangs her in the basement while she's still dressed.

Seen it in the image folder, can I find it in the game .... can I buggery.

• Love
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I am dense as a bag of spaners when it comes to this game.

There is a scene where the old red head lass finger bangs her in the basement while she's still dressed.

Seen it in the image folder, can I find it in the game .... can I buggery.
i think it's Steve storyline

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019

Do you plan to create a different scene where Steve gets a blowjob. Due to the desk height and the angle Monica takes his dick doesn't really go in her mouth so maybe craft one in a different place. Justice for steve

Reactions: Firebless
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes