jackassforlife

May 21, 2017
I just downloaded the V0.12 720p hotfix 1. I launched my last save from 0.11 where I was in Mr Steve's office with a gun on his cock but when I continue in V0.12 I just see Monica who "tortures" 2 guys on a chair and it is marked " To be continued in the next update "and I'm redirected to the menu. Anyone have an explanation? thank you;)

Feb 15, 2019
Wow 7GB
All it's missing is a Harem path and all the other good stuff
6.5 GB for grinding, 0.5 GB for content.

I used to play this game, but the grind is impossible. After one of the updates made previous saves incompatible, I just couldn't get back into it. Which is an absolute shame, because Monica is the best rendered character I've ever seen.

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
People, if anyone else has a problem like me with the stuck game after visiting Bif just download hotfix1 and that will fix your bag.
Once again, thank you very much for your help!

Reactions: ibizadalton

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think that the people playing the 100080 version might wt to reconsider doing so if they are not high-level patrons, because that version is seldom leaked and you are going to have major iissues trying to get saves from the current 1080 version to work in some future 720 version. Plus, consider two other issues:
1. You are going against thee wishes and interests of Decent Monkey, who has been more than decent to the users here. Be a pirate, but be a polite pirate.
2. You will get a lot more technical support here with the 720 version, which almost all of us use. You can get advice, saves, etc that are not always applicable to the 1080 version.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I play the 1080P version. If saves are needed or what not just let me know. I don't mine. 720p just seems to run laggy on my rig, no clue why. I also like the extra content the 1080P comes with.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I downloaded it but for some reason, it doesn't work. Any insight?
Where did you install it to. I usually install it to my desktop. Then once it runs I move it to my user folder. Please note the 1080p version takes forever to start. I usual grab a drink and a smoke during boot lol.

scorpio8811

May 23, 2018
after starting new game, and reaching Bardie and Betty to level 2, I have no clue what to do.
nothing to do in monica office, as I can not go inside office evening. and dick is not at office alaways.
is it a bug? or am I doing something wrong?
Is there a save before v12?
thanks

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
after starting new game, and reaching Bardie and Betty to level 2, I have no clue what to do.
nothing to do in monica office, as I can not go inside office evening. and dick is not at office alaways.
is it a bug? or am I doing something wrong?
Is there a save before v12?
thanks
look in the previous pages

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes