Monk3yman69

Mar 14, 2020
Hello lads
Soooooooooo does someone know how to seduce ralph? when im cleaning the room where Ralph is and click on "seduce ralph" they told me that i must wear Julia's panties. The thing is how can i wear this? (i already finished the quest with Julia)
If someone have the answer, you know where to find me :sneaky:
Have a good day everyone
Go to the laundry room and the bottom draw is clickable to allow to choose which pair to wear. I haven't figured out which pair yet and I get a bug when trying to finish the quest. Good Luck.

Reactions: gabich69

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
after starting new game, and reaching Bardie and Betty to level 2, I have no clue what to do.
nothing to do in monica office, as I can not go inside office evening. and dick is not at office alaways.
is it a bug? or am I doing something wrong?
Is there a save before v12?
thanks
Go to Monica's office in the evening and talk to Biff. Then, clean the house the next day, change into your slut's clothes and go outside the house.

The driver will call you and tell you that Dick was looking for you. After that, go to his office and you will still be told everything you need to do.

Reactions: scorpio8811

skeropo

Mar 18, 2019
Go to Monica's office in the evening and talk to Biff. Then, clean the house the next day, change into your slut's clothes and go outside the house.

The driver will call you and tell you that Dick was looking for you. After that, go to his office and you will still be told everything you need to do.
That didn't work

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
picture on the wall or painting on the wall, it does not change much. (betty room)
In my quoted post from you, you wrote "table". Did check it again, thought I maybe misread something.

Don't want to nit-pick here, just helping players looking for it ;)

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
so bit of an odd question... I turned down Julia's request on the panties and her stat's dropped to 1 but was wondering if I'd lost the opportunities with Fred too.. Also, how do I start Melanie's revenge?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
"I'm not going to that slug!
If I come to him again, it would only be to get him out of there!!"

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
"I'm not going to that slug!
If I come to him again, it would only be to get him out of there!!"
The first night of the game, go to Biff's and talk to him. The next morning cleans the house, and change into a slut, get dressed and go outside the house. The driver will tell you that Veronica is looking for you.

If the driver scene doesn't start you have a problem with the bug and will have to download another version.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes