Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Can anyone share a save with everything done except the revenge path ?
I can't seem to be able to trigger it, I even started a brand new save and made sure to pay close attention to the requirements but still nothing.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I need some help from the game Compressed version Dev if possible (but if the actual game Dev wants to offer some help please do).

Just to clarify a few things, I deleted all old saves from both:
C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj\
C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\
I begin with a new save I got from here along with a new download as well, I will upload the save also so it can be checked also.

Now if You play the game on the revenge path works fine.
If however You play the game normally aka not on the revenge path, I constantly encounter a crash with the same error every single time, the error is below to see, if there is an easy fix please share it, as this is now 100% fully wrecking my head.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has an answer, as I love this game and this is killing me.
View attachment 639479
Sorry to bump this, but, it kind of sucks not being able to play the game, due to this constant error, can anyone figure it out and give some help please, thanks.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Monica gets caught stealing from Patrick!

Patrick: "Whats with you dumb whores trying to steal from me? Well...well then, you ain't getting off easy like that other one did."
Monicacaught3.jpg

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Sorry to bump this, but, it kind of sucks not being able to play the game, due to this constant error, can anyone figure it out and give some help please, thanks.
The compressed version is not made by DecentMonkey, so the dev team can't help you here. Often compressed versions are buggy and can corrupt your save files or the game itself. To avoid these issues, download the normal version.

Reactions: vimmers
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes