ray3dave

May 12, 2017
You are supposed to get nothing extra on the 1st 2 attempts. Only at the end of the 3rd attempt (with all 3 attempts using different type of underwear) will you get something extra.
That is exactly what I dislike about the game - you are lost, because you think you did not get something right, and in the end it turns out you just have to try a certain number of times in vain until the next try finally works. I mean, really, how many time are we supposed to spend on a game forging ahead? I hate the grind, I hate the repetetive stuff, I hate the "riddles" that are based on do this x times and that y times and thou shall proceed. The whole story and art is top notch, really just great, but as a game - I don't know - as said before (trying to be funny), this needs a renpy remake.

I really don't get it what happens with these devs who claim theirs games to have a"slow burn", forcing people to waste time on repeating the same stuff all over again. E.g. if the fucking wardobe was in the same room as the bed it would save a click every single ingame day, and there is so much more annoying game mechanics that could easily avoided. E.g. Monica's office - why the fucking elevator? E.g the lawyers office why xxx clicks until you get to the story? E.g. why not get directly to the shawarma imbiss from the ciy map, as we have to get there quite often for a big part of the game, same goes for the "Shiny Hole"? This is either sadistic or foolish. When it came to cleaning I cursed the gods above when the bedroom hit me, which happened far too often - all those funfree clicks, two rooms, a nightmare. How can someone invent such cruel game mechanics? One of the most annoying mistakes I made over and over again was that I forgot to eat (sexy!), which forced me to get dressed again, go out and steal food - that was fun, not even the first five times, and don't ask me about the following occurences.

I recently grinded myself as far into the story as never before, and is was great, rewardind, surprising and entertaining storywise. I don't even wanna know myself how many hours it took, but I can tell that it was physically and mentally hurtfull to"play". I am totally spent and for the moment being I just can't go on. As said before, it's gotten much better with every update, but the examples above still count.

Basically it's a GREAT STORY and a very bad game - why not make it kind of a visual novel, of course with panty-riddle-mini-games (how I hated it to do my clicks and moves to find out the panty-stuff, how happy I was when that was over, it defies description. Well, I hate mini-games anyway).

Last edited:

blackgal1

Sep 19, 2019
Hey guys i have a problem.. i cant dance topless. My corruption is +600 and I danced 7 times at stage but still Monica doesn't take off her vest. What should I try ?

Reactions: markeen

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
The compressed version is not made by DecentMonkey, so the dev team can't help you here. Often compressed versions are buggy and can corrupt your save files or the game itself. To avoid these issues, download the normal version.
I sent it to a friend along with the save file, got it back sorted and working, if DecentMonkey split his massive download into 2 or 3 parts Id happily download it, at 7.12GB it takes an age to download even with a quick connection.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys i have a problem.. i cant dance topless. My corruption is +600 and I danced 7 times at stage but still Monica doesn't take off her vest. What should I try ?
what does the dance amount says
on top you see something like this 17/27
when it says 27/27 you can dance toples
and also ask claire about she will dance with you
also if you look at the arrows you see a black dot in them
then you already have done that dance move
so skip it and click on a move you haven't done

Last edited:
Reactions: markeen

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
That is exactly what I dislike about the game - you are lost, because you think you did not get something right, and in the end it turns out you just have to try a certain number of times in vain until the next try finally works. I mean, really, how many time are we supposed to spend on a game forging ahead? I hate the grind, I hate the repetetive stuff, I hate the "riddles" that are based on do this x times and that y times and thou shall proceed. The whole story and art is top notch, really just great, but as a game - I don't know - as said before (trying to be funny), this needs a renpy remake.

I really don't get it what happens with these devs who claim theirs games to have a"slow burn", forcing people to waste time on repeating the same stuff all over again. E.g. if the fucking wardobe was in the same room as the bed it would save a click every single ingame day, and there is so much more annoying game mechanics that could easily avoided. E.g. Monica's office - why the fucking elevator? E.g the lawyers office why xxx clicks until you get to the story? E.g. why not get directly to the shawarma imbiss from the ciy map, as we have to get there quite often for a big part of the game, same goes for the "Shiny Hole"? This is either sadistic or foolish. When it came to cleaning I cursed the gods above when the bedroom hit me, which happened far too often - all those funfree clicks, two rooms, a nightmare. How can someone invent such cruel game mechanics? One of the most annoying mistakes I made over and over again was that I forgot to eat (sexy!), which forced me to get dressed again, go out and steal food - that was fun, not even the first five times, and don't ask me about the following occurences.

I recently grinded myself as far into the story as never before, and is was great, rewardind, surprising and entertaining storywise. I don't even wanna know myself how many hours it took, but I can tell that it was physically and mentally hurtfull to"play". I am totally spent and for the moment being I just can't go on. As said before, it's gotten much better with every update, but the examples above still count.

Basically it's a GREAT STORY and a very bad game - why not make it kind of a visual novel, of course with panty-riddle-mini-games (how I hated it to do my clicks and moves to find out the panty-stuff, how happy I was when that was over, it defies description. Well, I hate mini-games anyway).
tbh I agree with the “grinding” I personally already criticised that it’s totally exhausting and unfun to always go strip till you are naughty enough for further content which took at lest me several days of not two ingame weeks and therefore about 2 hours just for that. the ph out shooting is at least a bit more fun and sexy but also kinda drawn out. This game has overall a cool and creative story, really great animations and quite sexy girls but has several too exhausting and annoying “grinding-breaks” were you have to repeat stuff too often which isn’t even that much rewarding.
If there would be at least a skip button for those who think this stuff is necessary and want to waste their time like this. But I would prefer a skip button to continue with the story and to see more of Melanie (and Monica)

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes