ninjaajnin

Apr 19, 2018
Should I have two play throughs with one bitchiness and one not, or are the stories pretty much the same on both.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Should I have two play throughs with one bitchiness and one not, or are the stories pretty much the same on both.
let's say some scenes may change, but overall it's the same. changing scenes equals more choices in the future.

AussieHood

May 3, 2020
I can't pass going to Betty's fitness gym it stucked at level 2 %75 how can I improve it to level 3? I am playing v12 hotfix2

Geut

Jan 2, 2018
Hi,

I actually playing on Android version.
Do you have a save with unlock gallery?
Or can you tell me how can I use the secret code?

Thank for help and sorry for my bad English. ;)

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
Oh boy! I hope in the bar route will be more passion, intense, corruption. And eventually - a lot of gangbang, dp and other. The best route! Good job!
interracial gangbang with 10 masculine gorillas against her with massive poles :FacePalm::BootyTime:

zedd01

Apr 29, 2017
seriously, i'm stuck like a retard, i have 150 of corruption, but i can't have the "Charity event", monica refuse to enter in the office of biff, and nothing else happend, despite i follow all the walktrought.... HELP!!

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Guys I want to mention a bug if you choose to wipe the floor and choose late arrival to Dick office Monica will everyday swipe the floor in upper hallway that means you can't no longer enter Bardie room so be careful

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Guys I want to mention a bug if you choose to wipe the floor and choose late arrival to Dick office Monica will everyday swipe the floor in upper hallway that means you can't no longer enter Bardie room so be careful

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
Game version 1080 hotfix2, errors on the quest to seduce Ralph. My save in the middle of this quest is below under the spoiler, page 4 slot 5. In the 720 version of hotfix 2 there are no errors with the same saving. In the 1080 version of hotfix 2, the file update_data.json starts with "version": "Fashion Business: EP2v 12-Extra-hotfix1". Why then does the topic header indicate that there is a hotfix 2?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes