puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
i know it may sounds weird but i wish monica (or one of the other ladies) had some public hair. not much, some kind of landing strip would be nice. I'm not that hard into full shaved pussies... but yeah, guess thats complaining on a high comfort level. premium games problems^^
In Germany we have a saying:
What's the similarity of the German Autobahn and the pu..y of a w..re? Right. On both is no grass growing.

I like Monica without pubic hairs. ;)

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
In Germany we have a saying:
What's the similarity of the German Autobahn and the pu..y of a w..re? Right. On both is no grass growing.

I like Monica without pubic hairs. ;)
If you recall, Monica used to have it. She was made to shave by Betty.
So it can be said, she likes having hair but is forced to be bare to stay in the house by following the rules.

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
ca anyone help with client naked boobs 50 bucks i done first guy and earn 50,I can show others but no 50 buck...kno about walktr.bu no help.Which guy is...thx

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Looks like Joe from Behind but Monica would not have this face reaction if it was the case and would not make too much sense story-wise too so likely someone else :p.
Its the "Finger Licking Good Guy" and he loves Monica and hates the other whores. Might be a sweet revenge for Monica against that other bitch.
img_16816.jpg

Oct 14, 2019
How to get 1 secret ending of 1 episode??? In the walkthrough said that i have to choose only decrease bitchiness choices, BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, because in the moment, when Monica arrange review with 2 girls, I can choose only to kick them away or insult them with more undressing, ALL THESE CHOICES WILL INCREASE BITCHINESS... PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP...

May 2, 2020
How to get 1 secret ending of 1 episode??? In the walkthrough said that i have to choose only decrease bitchiness choices, BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, because in the moment, when Monica arrange review with 2 girls, I can choose only to kick them away or insult them with more undressing, ALL THESE CHOICES WILL INCREASE BITCHINESS... PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP...
Shift+O
bitchmeterValue = [Your desired value for Monica aka "Everybody is inferior to my sweet little ass"]

EDIT: This will only work if you activated the console. If you didn't activate it yet then download unren from our cute admin.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes