UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Hmm, maybe you are playing the old version of ep1. The one in op should be the improved version by now. Still, in episode 2 the translations get better.
And yes, original language of the game is Russian.
Yea you're right, I took a sneak peak at Ch 2 and it's a big improvement from Ch 1. I guess I have to take the pain and play through Ch 1 to get to the good stuff LOL (y) :giggle:

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
can somebody help with meeting with Perry i have tried serving stranger 1 in poor street multiple time without any succes and i have the option "dance with naked tits" unlocked
Tks

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Anybody got a save file for the beginning of ep 14? Due to the transition from 1080p to 720p, i lost the saves, don't really want to play from ep 12 all over again

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
so you have to go back in the game?
No. This is a new event, but is available early for new players. Perhaps Monica should 'serve' all customers on street. If doesn't help, ask Dev on Patreon community page or decent-monkey.com page.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah i am with you on this one. If the game was not so grindy i would probably play every update. As it is just thinking of all the grind i would have to go through makes me not want to do all that again.
So i wait for more updates before i play it again.

simply use save editor. I cannot immagine doing all this grind stuff in that game. Game itself is awesome but the grinding thing is awful.

Reactions: ElBandarra

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I will learn English here. Just to answer these inadequate people who need an Extra version

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I would pay $20 if that meant future updates were free... but it doesn't. Expecting more than double the amount Netflix asks for a subscription a month is very ambitious and quite frankly obscene.

$5/month for everything would be good, but with the caveat that DecentMonkey manages to coax the f95 mods into removing shares of his extra version from here. Dunno if that's even an option, but DecentMonkey does have 2 versions.

Of course the option to not buy it is there. No-one's being forced.

The reason I care at all is that I think it's amazing concept. Even with the procrastination in the story and some of the more grindy elements, it's still an amazing concept. I'd pay for that, but not 20/month. It's not a matter of afford. It's a matter of being reasonable.

Last edited:
Reactions: honeyB

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
No. This is a new event, but is available early for new players. Perhaps Monica should 'serve' all customers on street. If doesn't help, ask Dev on Patreon community page or decent-monkey.com page.
i served all the customers multiple time as well as stranger 1 but still i cannot trigger the event with Perry

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Here's the guide walk through for Perry, Mommy trigger.

If approaches a for showing him her breast, and the “Dance with naked tits” option is unlocked, a new scene will be available with him.

If Monica agrees to do what he asks, a surprise meeting with will await her and then with the .

If Monica fled from them before, she can continue their respective quests after talking to Perry on the street near the .

Warning! Monica will not be allowed to work at the street pole anymore (you won’t have access to previous repeatable scenes) and she will owe Perry $ 50 000.

Every week Monica will have to visit the and repay part of the debt or work for it.

If Monica decides to work for it, Perry will let her stay the night in the hostel.

That offer is available every day of the week as long as Monica works for Perry.

If Monica doesn’t show up or refuses to pay, her the debt before Perry will get bigger.

There are no other consequences for doing that at the moment.

After Mommy prohibits Monica from working with clients at the pole, Monica get the ability to invite her clients into (only if you’re already renting it from ).

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Here's the guide walk through for Perry, Mommy trigger.

If approaches a for showing him her breast, and the “Dance with naked tits” option is unlocked, a new scene will be available with him.

If Monica agrees to do what he asks, a surprise meeting with will await her and then with the .

If Monica fled from them before, she can continue their respective quests after talking to Perry on the street near the .

Warning! Monica will not be allowed to work at the street pole anymore (you won’t have access to previous repeatable scenes) and she will owe Perry $ 50 000.

Every week Monica will have to visit the and repay part of the debt or work for it.

If Monica decides to work for it, Perry will let her stay the night in the hostel.

That offer is available every day of the week as long as Monica works for Perry.

If Monica doesn’t show up or refuses to pay, her the debt before Perry will get bigger.

There are no other consequences for doing that at the moment.

After Mommy prohibits Monica from working with clients at the pole, Monica get the ability to invite her clients into (only if you’re already renting it from ).
well i followed the WT but nothing happened and i finished all the quests in episode 14 except this one
i dont know what is going wrong

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes