magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
To tell the truth: I hope we won't see the extra version of update 14 here (at least not before v15 is out). But if it happens, it happens ^^

The dev tolerates the sharing of the 720p version (which is also not free) and even was active here in the past to help and get opinions (he stopped that, probably because of repeated sharing of the extra version).
Of course, we all know he couldn't do anything about it, until he doesn't add a very restrictive DRM system on the game (which he doesn't want to do, as far as I know).

So, maybe somebody will share ep 2 v14 today, maybe it will happen never (in that case I advise to wait until the final version of episode 2 and to spend some bucks then to get the full game for only 1 payment).
But DM won't share the Extra version on his own here, sorry.
Could you also ask him the most important question? What about the ranch, will we ever go there?

Samiraseleman

Jun 24, 2019
i cant trigger the scene of meeting perry i tried talking to the stranger in poor area and i unlocked everything in the falling path but it doesnt trigger please help

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
hmm to be honest if there was an option to get the extra version for less money and then maybe 2 releases behind the current one i would likely go for it , 20 or 30$ is just way too much pr release for a few extra scenes , atleast for my wallet.

but if the 5$ tier had f.ex v13 extra when v15 was released then maybe he would get more subs , and it wouldnt "cheat" those who pay 20-30$ to get it faster

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
i cant trigger the v14 new scene in the shower with Julia
"Relationship with Julia: two new scenes with Julia + extreme pissing scene with Julia in the Extra version. "

Pissing scene is one of the scenes in Extra version.
If you own it:
- in the morning after sleeping at Julia's place: stand up before Julia and make breakfast in the kitchen
- after Julia joins you (and you did optionally some sex scenes with her), go to the toilet. She sits on it.
- speak with her

Reactions: Alea iacta est

kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
hmm to be honest if there was an option to get the extra version for less money and then maybe 2 releases behind the current one i would likely go for it , 20 or 30$ is just way too much pr release for a few extra scenes , atleast for my wallet.

but if the 5$ tier had f.ex v13 extra when v15 was released then maybe he would get more subs , and it wouldnt "cheat" those who pay 20-30$ to get it faster
We could do a poll here to see how people would respond to that. My guess is the same as yours, that more people would be willing to buy an older version for 5.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Well, v.12 Extra is available for free in this thread. :cool:

Reactions: EraRamp

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018

just wait for the game released like first part on steam for 8$ u will have 1080 ver for less price, soo its fair but u will wait, lets remember that those 20/30$ are to help him develop the game.

Reactions: Cry Further
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes