Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I don't know of any ... but I will find out ^^

btw, it seems it's the improved version of episode 1 with better translation.
Okey thanks. :)
Looking forward to buy it, have played it as a "pirate" (Who figures :ROFLMAO: ) so to be able to give at least a "penny" back to dev through steam is very good (at least for me that is) (y)

Reactions: 81demon81

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Here's hamburger, but you only get bun and no meat, now eat that peasant while i brag how i get to play extra content on pirate site where most people can't access it or afford it for various reasons...

But seriously, there is no extra content even for previous versions or just for newest update? I'm asking because i considering to start playing it, but i doubt i would bother if there's no way to play extra content at all.
Hmm I'm not sure if the previous extra content is added into the latest normal version,ive been playing for long time now and have never restarted ,so i dont honestly know,its good question tho.
But honestly its not huge amount left out and its great game even with out it,so if you cant wait say a week or what ever it is for it to be released ,its still worth playing.
Also tho,if you have never played it,you will be starting with episode one,so it shouldnt really effect you anyways :) Enjoy

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Hmm I'm not sure if the previous extra content is added into the latest normal version,ive been playing for long time now and have never restarted ,so i dont honestly know,its good question tho.
But honestly its not huge amount left out and its great game even with out it,so if you cant wait say a week or what ever it is for it to be released ,its still worth playing.
Also tho,if you have never played it,you will be starting with episode one,so it shouldnt really effect you anyways :) Enjoy
So extra content is not implemented from episode 1? You think extra will be released soon?

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
So extra content is not implemented from episode 1? You think extra will be released soon?
They are two separate things, the download for episode 1,is in the spoiler tab underneath the download links.
And yeah I think normally the extra version is released a week or so after initial release,not 100% tho.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
They are two separate things, the download for episode 1,is in the spoiler tab underneath the download links.
And yeah I think normally the extra version is released a week or so after initial release,not 100% tho.
Oh ok, because i though extra version is permanently locked and never shared here. If it's just some waiting period for extra version, then it's another story so i might just wait for that.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Have you played episode one?
No, but tbh i don't plan on playing it, because from what i've seen there is small amount of sexual content, although i know i should because of story aspect and to tie characters to episode 2, but i'm lazy for that. One thing i don't like is when i checked some scenes from gallery mod MC seems frigid, it's maybe realistic for her to be like that, but it's kinda turn down for me, because i prefer corruption and slutification.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
No, but tbh i don't plan on playing it, because from what i've seen there is small amount of sexual content, although i know i should because of story aspect and to tie characters to episode 2, but i'm lazy for that. One thing i don't like is when i checked some scenes from gallery mod MC seems frigid, it's maybe realistic for her to be like that, but it's kinda turn down for me, because i prefer corruption and slutification.
Hmm I think you should play it,its worth it. And builds up more of the story so you can see her slowly start to break down

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks. :)
Also one "last" question, is there any bonus scenes in EP1 1080 like it is in the EP2 1080 version?
Ok, DecentMonkey answered.
Currently there is no extra content in episode 1.
But he's planning to add some later (obviously he can't create big updates for episode2 and add extra content to episode 1 at the same time ;) ).

And yes, I played episode 1 as a pirate, too ;) But lousy 8 bucks are very little money to show a little appreciation for his awesome work :)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Ok, DecentMonkey answered.
Currently there is no extra content in episode 1.
But he's planning to add some later (obviously he can't create big updates for episode2 and add extra content to episode 1 at the same time ;) ).

And yes, I played episode 1 as a pirate, too ;) But lousy 8 bucks are very little money to show a little appreciation for his awesome work :)
Since you seem like well informed on this game, will there be extra content available for the latest version here after some time?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Where I need to paste the save? In what location?
For extra version here: C:\Users\<your windows username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1_renpy
For 720p version here: C:\Users\<your windows username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj-1525113205

Or something very similar.

Reactions: Gmqz31

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Since you seem like well informed on this game, will there be extra content available for the latest version here after some time?
To tell the truth: I hope we won't see the extra version of update 14 here (at least not before v15 is out). But if it happens, it happens ^^

The dev tolerates the sharing of the 720p version (which is also not free) and even was active here in the past to help and get opinions (he stopped that, probably because of repeated sharing of the extra version).
Of course, we all know he couldn't do anything about it, until he doesn't add a very restrictive DRM system on the game (which he doesn't want to do, as far as I know).

So, maybe somebody will share ep 2 v14 today, maybe it will happen never (in that case I advise to wait until the final version of episode 2 and to spend some bucks then to get the full game for only 1 payment).
But DM won't share the Extra version on his own here, sorry.

Mayday59

Nov 10, 2019
Accidentally deleted the game after playing up to episode 13, can someone help out and post the saves from 10-13 episode for the 720p android version?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes