May 2, 2020
I tried going to the gym as the guide suggests, but Betty appears immediately and sends me away. No chance to snatch her clothes.
In the laundry room, the only thing I can click on is Monica, who just says: "This is where Betty keeps her panties."
That's it.
Are you waiting in the locker room of the gym?

mr-niceguy

Dec 17, 2017
dont get it, i have the clothes from betty, but ralph is nowhere to find in the house. if i click on the lounge it just says i have to finish the cleaning

Oct 14, 2019
Ffs stop spamming this thread. If someone shares it they will without you being a nuisance constantly.
Косарев ты долбаеб? Ёбнутый совсем? Если тебе что то не нравится, иди нахер мудила... (Translation: Spamming? Really? I am the right one, who wants justice and equality for everyone...)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Yeah,exactly this..... People seem to forget this is a pirate site, should people be on here begging for someone to release the extra version with about 10 -15 comments ,no...But still, to say something like " It's like when you steal a car you also just can't go to the car trader and tell him, you want extra features for free on this car. ;) Be happy that you have the 720p version for free. " is just stupid.
Here's hamburger, but you only get bun and no meat, now eat that peasant while i brag how i get to play extra content on pirate site where most people can't access it or afford it for various reasons...

But seriously, there is no extra content even for previous versions or just for newest update? I'm asking because i considering to start playing it, but i doubt i would bother if there's no way to play extra content at all.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
So... I didn't realize Marcus path was the end of the regular game, and I'm dumb enough to use and overwrite always the same save slot. Auto save had save me in the past in other games, but not here. It's there any way via console commands to teleport my way out of prison. I have dozens of hours invested in grinding. I don't wanna lose them :poop:

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes