Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I'm using 0 energy here... And I can't work, i am studying... So don't try to point me what to do
I worked while I studied. And no, the extra version will not be shared. The high-tier patrons are pretty loyal and there's no reason to share it. The ones who pay for it can enjoy it, the ones who don't want to pay for it, can enjoy the 720p version but no extra content. Try to get that in your head, it isn't that hard.

It's like when you steal a car you also just can't go to the car trader and tell him, you want extra features for free on this car. ;) Be happy that you have the 720p version for free.

sam69696969

Oct 3, 2018
I'm a paying patreon for DM. I hold that courtesy to Monkey that no. I'm not sharing the extra content. He's giving the game minus the extra goodies for free. Sooo your options are 20 bucks you'll get the 1080 game next week. 30 bucks now.
You do realize this is a pirate site right? I dont go to piratebay and comment "you all should pay for it cz i did", that would be a very dumb thing to do.

If you pay for it, fine, enjoy it. Dont have to come here and brag. Then again am just a poor pirate, what do i know. :BootyTime:

MRGoody

Nov 2, 2019
You do realize this is a pirate site right? I dont go to piratebay and comment "you all should pay for it cz i did", that would be a very dumb thing to do.

If you pay for it, fine, enjoy it. Dont have to come here and brag. Then again am just a poor pirate, what do i know. :BootyTime:
The True has been spoken:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: sam69696969

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018

Yeah,exactly this..... People seem to forget this is a pirate site, should people be on here begging for someone to release the extra version with about 10 -15 comments ,no...But still, to say something like " It's like when you steal a car you also just can't go to the car trader and tell him, you want extra features for free on this car. ;) Be happy that you have the 720p version for free. " is just stupid.

MRGoody

Nov 2, 2019
I worked while I studied. And no, the extra version will not be shared. The high-tier patrons are pretty loyal and there's no reason to share it. The ones who pay for it can enjoy it, the ones who don't want to pay for it, can enjoy the 720p version but no extra content. Try to get that in your head, it isn't that hard.

It's like when you steal a car you also just can't go to the car trader and tell him, you want extra features for free on this car. ;) Be happy that you have the 720p version for free.
Go Home, You Are Drunk!!!
this is Pirate site, go somewhere else and lecture about cars:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Why all the fuss? Sooner or later the extra version will be shared. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next year. It's inevitable. There are dozens or maybe hundreds great games to play here. Just play them for now and when the extra version is shared, we'll all enjoy more content at the same time. It is a win-win situation.

frodosto

Nov 9, 2017
And
Yeah,exactly this..... People seem to forget this is a pirate site, should people be on here begging for someone to release the extra version with about 10 -15 comments ,no...But still, to say something like " It's like when you steal a car you also just can't go to the car trader and tell him, you want extra features for free on this car. ;) Be happy that you have the 720p version for free. " is just stupid.
So if i understand right you have to pay every month 20-50$ to get new code so can get that 1 months update to play on 1080p and if so i find that little too expensive :)

Reactions: GowthamTuty

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Go Home, You Are Drunk!!!
this is Pirate site, go somewhere else and lecture about cars:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
Nope you might wanna put your jolly roger flag away dude. Pirating is taking without consent from the creator artist etc. Content on this site looks like it's being shared with the developers consent. Soo arrrr matey.

• Angry
Reactions: RottenPlum

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Nope you might wanna put your jolly roger flag away dude. Pirating is taking without consent from the creator artist etc. Content on this site looks like it's being shared with the developers consent. Soo arrrr matey.
Only some developers share with consent ,it is a pirate site..The vast majority of content on here is pirated. so lets take that flag back and fly it high, argghhh :devilish:

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Is true that this is a "pirate" site as you say, but even them knew what was better when they became "corsairs".
You take the same ship 1.. 2.. 3.. time? Then the ship will stop working.
I seen this site as a correct one, so after one week I share for free my work.
Then sometime if you don't want that the ship will stop his course, with nothing left, just ask a toll and not too much.
(imho) A tacit agreement that last for years is surely better than a single day of robbery.
o_O

Last edited:

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
Some rant to- lube the cucamber-is follwing and yea i know i contradict myself here cause i love this game and i even toss some money to it, well i get decentmonkeys strategy and i get his "business"-like mobile in game -frustration - purcase model but the same and same again Octane rendered scenes slide show that never goes on i think the guy need to step back take another look to his project be aware of his course.
It is probably me but come on behead monika for all i care i will see it in the galery mod and thats it.
ok this is getting boring i mean the hole game(and my post)where is the farm ? where is episode three ? where is the Revenge path ?
Yes i know this is just like my opinion but hey i have the nicest quote so please roast me medium rare please :)
77259.jpg

Ano Nymous

Feb 22, 2019
Read the guide. check the laundry room.
I tried going to the gym as the guide suggests, but Betty appears immediately and sends me away. No chance to snatch her clothes.
In the laundry room, the only thing I can click on is Monica, who just says: "This is where Betty keeps her panties."
That's it.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I cant put my finger on why but I always look more forward to the scenes with Melanie over any of the other scenes. Like I'd totally be down for a game around the corruption of her.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Looking at walkthrough there are a lot of routes, are all routes possible in one playthrough or will choosing some route lock out another? From what i've read game has stats and days and money that you need to progress, so it's probably grindy, so i would prefer to see all routes and scenes in one playthrough if that's possible?

Another question, i've read here that developer has scummy strategy with extra content that is not available to lower tier supporters, so is there a way to unlock those extra scenes or are they already present in previous versions or they can't be unlcoked at all? I used gallery mod, but from image folder there are a lot of scenes that can't be watched, i don't know if that's due to them being those unavailable extra content or they're not considered as scenes at all, so that's why i'm asking.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes