Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
Guys , do you know that if I share the extra content (i don't have it) DM can kick me out of the extra content from Patreon even if I pay him? ...
I mean that nobody would do that , and to be honest if I would pay 30/40$ i wouldn t share it that easy ..

Oct 14, 2019
Guys , do you know that if I share the extra content (i don't have it) DM can kick me out of the extra content from Patreon even if I pay him? ...
I mean that nobody would do that , and to be honest if I would pay 30/40$ i wouldn t share it that easy ..
No he won't, he will all in all give you links and so on, if you will pay him.

tamzarian

Mar 29, 2018
i still wanted to know who's the dominant bitch in this monica vs molly fight. The issue is on hold. Maybe in the next update.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
No he won't, he will all in all give you links and so on, if you will pay him.
You won't let up, will you? You're spamming this threads with your demands, begging and false claims (nobody knows if DM will kick Patrons who share extra version and get caught - nobody but DM himself).
If you would invest half of the energy you're using for that posts here for earning money ... :rolleyes:

No worries, at some point somebody will share the extra version. It happened before and it will happen again. It won't go faster by more begging.

Oct 14, 2019
You won't let up, will you? You're spamming this threads with your demands, begging and false claims (nobody knows if DM will kick Patrons who share extra version and get caught - nobody but DM himself).
If you would invest half of the energy you're using for that posts here for earning money ... :rolleyes:

No worries, at some point somebody will share the extra version. It happened before and it will happen again. It won't go faster by more begging.
I'm using 0 energy here... And I can't work, i am studying... So don't try to point me what to do

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

Actually, I find his begging and weaseling highly amusing, and want him to keep it up.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I have a small question:
Can i use the new 720 code to get the new content or do i need to download the file from the start?
Thanks in advance :)

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes