yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
This is from The Guide. Read it, learn it, love it.

After Monica failing to seduce
, one day, after cleaning, would want to talk to her again.

He makes Monica pretend to be in front of Ralph.

For that Monica needs to go to the gym with Betty (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and while Betty would be busy with the instructor, choose to wait in the dressing room.

If you choose the menu option “Take Betty’s clothes and go home”, Monica will end up in her basement bedroom, dressed in Betty’s clothes.

Monica needs to go talk to Ralph in Betty’s disguise. This will lead to a scene with Ralph after which Monica needs to return to the gym.

After that day, Monica can change her clothes and visit Ralph in her former bedroom every time she goes to the gym with Betty.

There are a number of sex scenes available with Ralph.

Reactions: ibizadalton

showie

Apr 3, 2019
This is from The Guide. Read it, learn it, love it.

After Monica failing to seduce
, one day, after cleaning, would want to talk to her again.

He makes Monica pretend to be in front of Ralph.

For that Monica needs to go to the gym with Betty (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and while Betty would be busy with the instructor, choose to wait in the dressing room.

If you choose the menu option “Take Betty’s clothes and go home”, Monica will end up in her basement bedroom, dressed in Betty’s clothes.

Monica needs to go talk to Ralph in Betty’s disguise. This will lead to a scene with Ralph after which Monica needs to return to the gym.

After that day, Monica can change her clothes and visit Ralph in her former bedroom every time she goes to the gym with Betty.

There are a number of sex scenes available with Ralph.
And yea u think that u smarter than all of us... but what to do if there is no option “Take Betty’s clothes and go home”???
what if after u push the wait in the dressing room button nothing happen? what we need to do?

Reactions: Ano Nymous

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
And yea u think that u smarter than all of us... but what to do if there is no option “Take Betty’s clothes and go home”???
what if after u push the wait in the dressing room button nothing happen? what we need to do?
One moment please, will advise :)

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Well atleast smarter then you oh snippy one. First this is what I did. Clean on Tuesday/Thurs, if Bardie is in the room talk to him(this might be the trigger)but again what do I know lol. Barbie comes to you to talk about plan in the basement. Go to gym blah blah blah. after scene you see take clothes. Change, go to lounge where Ralph is. Scene triggers. after your finished back to Gym. Go home, report to Barbie.. your welcome :p

To others who asked about this here ya go.

showie

Apr 3, 2019
Well atleast smarter then you oh snippy one. First this is what I did. Clean on Tuesday/Thurs, if Bardie is in the room talk to him(this might be the trigger)but again what do I know lol. Barbie comes to you to talk about plan in the basement. Go to gym blah blah blah. after scene you see take clothes. Change, go to lounge where Ralph is. Scene triggers. after your finished back to Gym. Go home, report to Barbie.. your welcome :p

To others who asked about this here ya go.
doesnt work smart boy

PsycCIX

Jul 24, 2017
What is the extra version? I saw some scene require extra version, will anybody share this version?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes