Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Derp. Getting a bit annoyed with constantly having a progression or soft lock every version now. This time it's Julia. Can't start her quest. The "Relationship with Julia" menu is completely empty. Fred never shows up at the office. Etc. etc. And Julia at the office does not have the yellow icon for checking her level either.

I had to use the downloaded v12 savepack from the "official" site because my own save gave me constant RenPy errors.... So I'm currently on the very last bitchyness save from the ZIP (second last actually, the last has already started revenge path).

Am I missing some obscure condition again or is this save broken?
The "official" savegames seems to be provided by somebody who doesn't like lesbian stuff ... Julia path is closed there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: saucepan35

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
first impression about 1080p game.
Seems to be a complete different game with different story...
the 720p version is a fake demo game.

Reactions: DJsona

degen5

Mar 19, 2020
Hi, my past comment got deleted as I guess I mentioned the other stuff, but this game has really nice renders, how much of the assets are custom made and does the character use a daz basis or something else?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I think people here were really angry about Ragnaroekr comment about the stolen 1080p version and the censorship after this update. ;)
you are right because there was nothing to stolen!
He always lies knowing he is lying

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
be happy with 720p version is not possible.
Maybe with 1080p version I will be able to change my mind about my review (was only rated with 1 star as 720p deserve)
and I'm really sure that the 5 stars reviews comes from people that have 1080p
I think the Episode 2 is finally very near to the end... (this happens also with EP1 whn the 1080 was released)
Now I can start to play the game it was a soo long waiting for me... and the reason why I like the EP1 was related to the fact that it was the full version

I can't wait for the EP3 that will start soon.
And I hope that it will be released in a unique 1080p version to speed-up the progress.. in any case I will never start 720p version anymore avoiding to waste my time in a censored limited game
Well, I would have given the game a 5 star rating even for the 720p version. (I don't know if I wrote a review already - if I had, then it was definitively for 720p version, because I didn't write a review in the last months).

The differences between 720p and extra version in episode 2 are not big. Seriously, it's quite little ... only a few scenes, probably about 1 or 2% of all content.
And they don't add anything to the story that makes the normal version less understandable compared to extra version. Extra version adds some kinky scenes (fetishes that will probably added later as common content in other scenes anyways ... like seeing secretary's tits or pissing). And that's it.
I don't understand how anybody can believe that extra version is needed to enjoy the game. If somebody enjoys the game only because of a handful additional nude/sex scenes ... it must be extremely boring to play 99% of the game to enjoy just that 1% from extra version.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
if someone want to share the full saves of 1080 version i'll appreciate his help otherwise for make me able to know if I was wrong with my first review this requires about 200 hours of game playing.
thanks in adavance

PS: the main bad in this game is that even it is a linear story was made in a RPGM style
I really hope for Mod to port this game in a linear Renpy game without map and useless clicking-clicking

Reactions: magaclaawe

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
if someone want to share the full saves of 1080 version i'll appreciate his help otherwise for make me able to know if I was wrong with my first review this requires about 200 hours of game playing.
thanks in adavance

PS: the main bad in this game is that even it is a linear story was made in a RPGM style
I really hope for Mod to port this game in a linear Renpy game without map and useless clicking-clicking
for a "busy man" you repeating yourself quite often :rolleyes:

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Someone help me ... I can't trigger Ralph's seduction scenes. Tuesday and Thursday I go to the gym with Betty but nothing happens.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes