tamzarian

Mar 29, 2018
Hi!
Do you probably mean post made by Ragnaroekr? He's my friend and supporting the game from the very beginning.

But the fact is I was highly offended with a lot of words here lately before saying even one word. About me personally, about my place where I'm living, etc...
You can check my posts.
And you suggesting me to behave so that these people like me?

Don't overestimate the importance of pirate forums. This thread was very popular and then the game had 100 Patrons.
At the moment, the game is gaining popularity not because of being pirated. The pirating is useful only at the very beginning.
Now the pirating does not bring any benefit to the game, except for the complaint of Patrons. So, even if I would be banned here, it'll change nothing to me.
There are also a lot of my patrons on this thread and they don't like the fact that the game is shared.

Yes, the game is not ideal, but many people already support it.
This means that any changes worth making should be discussed with those people who love and support the game.
Therefore, I, first of all, listen to them.
I have enough communication with my patrons and get a lot of ideas and suggestions.

Yes, I'm thinking about some kind of protection for high-tier game versions for preventing early leakings, because my Patrons asking for this. But if even it would be hacked, it'll not affect the game too much. All these actions more affect my attitude and communication on the forums.

My communication and support here on this forum were not something necessary for me, but it was my will and a lot of members appreciated it.
However, I have always treated any opinion with respect. Even if people criticize the game in a non-constructive way.

But last time I suffered direct insults and is not clear why. That messages were deleted, but I've read them.

People think it's okay to download a just stolen game and demand support with the save files in an arrogant tone.
Other people also find it normal to make recommendations and I should be grateful for this attitude, as it is supposedly useful for the game.

It feels like it has become fashionable here to criticize and insult DecentMonkey.

Every time I read this forum, I find it less and less useful for myself and for the game. The climate here is becoming more and more toxic.
And I have a feeling that soon this forum will disappear from my browser bookmarks.

Of course, this means absolutely nothing and you will also talk with each other and play the game.
I just write about what I think about all this.
Please Decentmonkey, your game is fantastic, don't locked it completely. We are a bunch of monkeys but some of us are decent :)

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
DecentMonkey - The game is unique, that makes it better than the 80% of the generic stuff on here where you play as a guy who fucks his 'landlady' and 2 females that live with you.

This game you really want the MC to suffer because she is a horrible person. Just don't forget the farm, we need more depraved shit for her to go through, if you do get to doing it please put a backwards moose in it :), ignore some of the abuse cucks on here, if you want to really piss them off make the NTR unavoidable.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Please Decentmonkey, your game is fantastic, don't locked it completely. We are a bunch of monkeys but some of us are decent :)
Haha... well said. The 720p version will not be affected by an encryption. It's only about the 1080p version.

Your patrons asked for some kind of protection? Whaaaaat? o_Oo_Oo_O
Most patrons I talked to (not your game though) usually don't care about this, since they want to support the game and the developer, not take something away from the lower tiers.

PS: Yeah, it really sucks that some people think it's appropriate to insult anybody.
Yes, many high-tier patrons are "unhappy" to pay 20 or 30$ for this amazing game while others can download it for free. Nobody wants to take away something from lower tiers. They are also patrons and get the 720p version when released.
I am not sure if next version will be affected already, though I hope so, but I am pretty sure that DecentMonkey will find an effective way to prevent the 1080p version shared and pirated again.

You all can have another opinion about that, no problem. But that's my opinion and I appreciate it that the 1080p version will be encrypted nicely. And yes, I totally agree with DecentMonkey: I can't understand why a lot of guys here insult him and expect really to get some help when they have an error in the game. Don't get me wrong, some guys here are really cool and I like to talk with them. But like in real life, some others are like slinkies - basically useless and yet it's so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs. ;)

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
Haha... well said. The 720p version will not be affected by an encryption. It's only about the 1080p version.

Yes, many high-tier patrons are "unhappy" to pay 20 or 30$ for this amazing game while others can download it for free. Nobody wants to take away something from lower tiers. They are also patrons and get the 720p version when released.
I am not sure if next version will be affected already, though I hope so, but I am pretty sure that DecentMonkey will find an effective way to prevent the 1080p version shared and pirated again.

You all can have another opinion about that, no problem. But that's my opinion and I appreciate it that the 1080p version will be encrypted nicely. And yes, I totally agree with DecentMonkey: I can't understand why a lot of guys here insult him and expect really to get some help when they have an error in the game. Don't get me wrong, some guys here are really cool and I like to talk with them. But like in real life, some others are like slinkies - basically useless and yet it's so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs. ;)
what is different 720 end 1080. is it resolutio and some scene,is 720 paid get extra. and wanna say great game cant support now but next month when I start working I will

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

berny

Jun 8, 2017

Hmm, ok.
I'm not a high tier patron, I support a couple of devs with 5$, but I buy all my games on gog if possible because I want to support studios who decide to publish there, even though it would be very easy to pirate these games.
I wouldn't dream of asking for a drm just because pirates can get it for free, quite the opposite actually. Even more so on patreon, since this is more about supporting a dev rather than buying a single product.

I'm not saying your position isn't legitimate, I guess there are good reasons for it, but I really feel completely different about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: magaclaawe

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hmm, ok.
I'm not a high tier patron, I support a couple of devs with 5$, but I buy all my games on gog if possible because I want to support studios who decide to publish there, even though it would be very easy to pirate these games.
I wouldn't dream of asking for a drm just because pirates can get it for free, quite the opposite actually. Even more so on patreon, since this is more about supporting a dev than buying a single product.

I'm not saying your position isn't legitimate, I guess there are good reasons for it, but I really feel completely different about this.
Like I said, everybody can have his opinion and I enjoy to discuss with others when they respect different opinions, like you do. So yeah, I can understand your point of view and mine is obviously a bit different. But that's ok. :)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.12 Extra Saves

When somebody have a full 0.14 Extra Save (with all pics unlocked in the Gallery) please share it !!!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

How many are the high-teir patreons?
the game starts in beta with 50000 downloads Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 16.22.47.png

Now on Patreon you have about 1500 supporters
if also all those was high money supportes that was a great FLOP!

FROM 50000 TO ONLY 1500 seems to be not a great deal

I think with pirate world you have about 300.000 player in this game...
and number of plyeres is very important to be sure about the success of a story

if i'll be in your shoes i will think careful about start to encrypt the game because when the game will be finish with only 20 dollars everyone can get the game... so we back to the same point

How the High-teir users will react?
there is no disappoint for the ones that with only 20 dollars take the game where they have supported for so long with a lot of money???
I do not believe... this are all bullshit

if you want continue to get money every month you cannot encrypt the game because it is a working progress game... and like other games this is how PATREON site works...

the rules are the same for all developers
do you think you are better than the others?

it would be nice to read nice things from those who believe he is such a successful man that can judge who is the good and who is the bad ... I only see arrogance and pompousness that comes from who wrote the game (thos is not professional) ... they believe in their superiority by demonstrating the same sadism in the world that they have created for Monica.

We are livin in bad times where Covid-19 many women and men are losing their jobs and you want even more money? ... do you really think you are the best game makers in the world?

This game comes with a lot of bugs also in the full 1080 version...

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
the high-teir patreons should be PROUD about the success of the game.
they are jealous?
I am really grateful to them

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Do you probably mean post made by Ragnaroekr? He's my friend and supporting the game from the very beginning.
I'm a little bit confused here. Is Ragnaroekr just a friend and he expresses his personal opinion or he is part of the team and his messages are the opinion of all the developers behind Fashion Business.
It certainly seems like the latter. He sounds like a team member who is talking while you are too busy to answer question and communicate.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
there is a problem with
I'm a little bit confused here. Is Ragnaroekr just a friend and he expresses his personal opinion or he is part of the team and his messages are the opinion of all the developers behind Fashion Business.
It certainly seems like the latter. He sounds like a team member who is talking while you are too busy to answer question and communicate.
he is credited in the Titles of the game

just start the game... he is a Deutsche translator i think

warmonger

Jun 25, 2017
DecentMonkey
Honestly, I came to know about this game from this forum. Criticism comes from everywhere. Somewhere someone has a problem about everything. Doesn’t mean you stop doing what you do. Anyway, reading your post, looks like you barely care about the non paying ones, obviously. Doesn’t make a difference, but I’ll no longer play or be a part of this, if that helps your objective :) Good Luck to you and your game :)

Reactions: defd©™

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I see... Ragnaroekr is the high-teir that we are talking about..
Im very grateful to him we had very good dialgos in the past... and i gave to him some very interesting help in the story... if you search in the forum about 1 Year ago... there was a great discussion between us...

the bad is the he is too much focused in the stolen download and piracy,,,
yes piracy is really bad... but until today Piracy and internet are synonyms... no one was be able to eradicate this evil

the wisest thing is to learn to live with the evil by avoiding complaining about something that also helps to spread our ideas

Last edited:

boobthief

May 25, 2017
We are livin in bad times where Covid-19 many women and men are losing their jobs and you want even more money? ... do you really think you are the best game makers in the world?

This game comes with a lot of bugs also in the full 1080 version...
Please stop.

What does Covid19 have to do with the development of this game? When did the developer claim to be the best in game maker in the world? What reality-altering drugs are you taking (and please may I have some)?

I did enjoy some of your earlier trolling. All the misspellingzes, the repeat post counting bumping replies, the angry stream of consciousness mixed with impotent questions, the self-entitlement, the self-aggrandizement.

But your posts have become boringly negative and weirdly obsessive about this game. So I suggest you do something healthy for yourself. Maybe go outside. Get some exercise. Talk to someone about anything other than this particular game.

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
Tuesday and Thursday ... first I go to Bardie but there is not in the :cautious: room.
i followed this walkthough

I think its same on page 1. All most all events happened as mention in that. Go to Bardie section and check if you followed all steps. Sometimes the relationship rank also has to be at a certain level. Else events wont trigger.
And to go gym after talking Betty, you should get an option to go tell Bardie.. If not you are probably missing a requirement.
Hope this helps.
And also check the version in walkthough, you can't just go on doing Bardie events till all completed. Some events will trigger after other characters events also.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Please stop.

What does Covid19 have to do with the development of this game? When did the developer claim to be the best in game maker in the world? What reality-altering drugs are you taking (and please may I have some)?

I did enjoy some of your earlier trolling. All the misspellingzes, the repeat post counting bumping replies, the angry stream of consciousness mixed with impotent questions, the self-entitlement, the self-aggrandizement.

But your posts have become boringly negative and weirdly obsessive about this game. So I suggest you do something healthy for yourself. Maybe go outside. Get some exercise. Talk to someone about anything other than this particular game.
yes I know sorry...
I will d my best to help
but Covid-19 is related with money and people that have lost his work like me

I will be glad to support the dev but I can't... this is the true... the true is boring sometimes

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
i followed this walkthough

I think its same on page 1. All most all events happened as mention in that. Go to Bardie section and check if you followed all steps. Sometimes the relationship rank also has to be at a certain level. Else events wont trigger.
And to go gym after talking Betty, you should get an option to go tell Bardie.. If not you are probably missing a requirement.
Hope this helps.
And also check the version in walkthough, you can't just go on doing Bardie events till all completed. Some events will trigger after other characters events also.
yes but you have to repeat that part for at least one week or more before triggering in the new scene

for example: in the walkthrough to complete the version 0.4 you have to play about 8 hours or more
you have to repeat and repeat even if in the walkthrough are only 4 lines
in this case you have to follow Betty storyline

v 0.4
After visits to (Betty storyline), he will get an ability to check panties on .

Now Bardie can check Betty and Monica.

Bardie can check Monica if she is not wearing no-panties governess uniform. She can be punished by Bardie if she wears panties for two times.

Last edited:

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
I think you didn't see those messages where people offended me personally. It's not related to any constructive criticism.
I don't like any place where someone calling me "jerkass" or something.

And I would be grateful if everyone who doesn't like the game just stops playing it and stops being a part of this.
So, thank you!
I don't understand why you're trying to prove something to someone...lol...For me, your work is very impressive...I don't think I'm the only one...And I also understand your frustration with the pirated version...don't take it personally(не принимай близко к сердцу)...just keep pleasing those who are interested in it...

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes