Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I don't understand why you're trying to prove something to someone...lol...For me, your work is very impressive...I don't think I'm the only one...And I also understand your frustration with the pirated version...don't take it personally(не принимай близко к сердцу)...just keep pleasing those who are interested in it...
DecentMonkey isn't a robot developer, he is also a human. For more than two years now, he sacrifices nearly every free minute in this game, he works for it and he lives from it, no, he lives for it. Yeah sure, not everything is perfect, but as long as we don't find the Omega particle we need to be happy with what we have. DecentMonkey put so much heart and soul in this projects. It's not just a funny hobby for him. Therefore it's totally clear that insults have its effect.

He never complained about criticism as long it was positive, i.e. as long as you guys told him what needs improvement, what could be done faster/better/more elegant. DecentMonkey always listened to this. He implemented a lot of ideas from the players of the game. But some guys are either to primitive to understand the game or just have fun in insulting hard working people.
I am in contact with DecentMonkey for nearly three years now. Meanwhile we are friends and I honestly can say, I am deeply impressed by his hard work and his spirit. I can't count the moments when he told me "I am so tired, I worked 12 hours a day since weeks on the new update, I can't stand it anymore"... I DO KNOW how hard some times were, how much he tried to give his very best.

Do you guys think 1-2k renders, thousands of lines and all this can be done in six weeks by fooling around? There is no big team behind him. There are only a few people and still he does the very most part of the work. So, if you have ideas on improvements, you still are welcomed and will be heard. And though I know some will never change, I would be happy if I could open some eyes with this post. If you have good ideas, share 'em, but if you know just everything always better, yeah then fu*** proof it or stay silent.

Sorry for the long post but this was in my mind for a long time and I just needed to write some honest lines. And as always, many thanks to the guys here who really help the game by monetary or intellectual support.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Anyone tried and succeeded in selling the dress as a mannequin?
Yep, was quite easy. Just speak to the customers every day. In the end the guy on the left side in 2nd screen will buy the dress after you visited him several times.

Reactions: Pif paf

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
DecentMonkey isn't a robot developer, he is also a human. For more than two years now, he sacrifices nearly every free minute in this game, he works for it and he lives from it, no, he lives for it. Yeah sure, not everything is perfect, but as long as we don't find the Omega particle we need to be happy with what we have. DecentMonkey put so much heart and soul in this projects. It's not just a funny hobby for him. Therefore it's totally clear that insults have its effect.

He never complained about criticism as long it was positive, i.e. as long as you guys told him what needs improvement, what could be done faster/better/more elegant. DecentMonkey always listened to this. He implemented a lot of ideas from the players of the game. But some guys are either to primitive to understand the game or just have fun in insulting hard working people.
I am in contact with DecentMonkey for nearly three years now. Meanwhile we are friends and I honestly can say, I am deeply impressed by his hard work and his spirit. I can't count the moments when he told me "I am so tired, I worked 12 hours a day since weeks on the new update, I can't stand it anymore"... I DO KNOW how hard some times were, how much he tried to give his very best.

Do you guys think 1-2k renders, thousands of lines and all this can be done in six weeks by fooling around? There is no big team behind him. There are only a few people and still he does the very most part of the work. So, if you have ideas on improvements, you still are welcomed and will be heard. And though I know some will never change, I would be happy if I could open some eyes with this post. If you have good ideas, share 'em, but if you know just everything always better, yeah then fu*** proof it or stay silent.

Sorry for the long post but this was in my mind for a long time and I just needed to write some honest lines. And as always, many thanks to the guys here who really help the game by monetary or intellectual support.
you are right on all counts ... I just do not understand those people who unreasonably criticize a really worthwhile game, and even at the development stage ... updates are released more often than similar games ... of those games that I played, only Anna can boast quality of renders ... well, and most importantly, fetishes for every taste ... creating something is very difficult to satisfy everyone's desires ... it's easy to get lost among the many ideas ... hopefully Mr. Monkey will find the plot line that will surprise everyone ... sorry for my english

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
you are right because there was nothing to stolen!
He always lies knowing he is lying

Decent Monkey has always updated his game on time and it is always a very good size update for the 720 version and I for one am happy to pay him for all the hard work and effort he puts in even though I could get the game for free from here. I know others cannot afford to pay for either version and Monkey has always accepted this and taken an active part in discussions on this site. We have had the arguments back and forth for nearly every release about the 1080 and 720 releases and I am absolutely astounded at the comments that the 720 version is a rip off and made to milk his Patreons. This has to be one of the first real examples of fake news I have seen for a game (ok there are probably loads more but you get my drift). All the begging for the 1080 version to be released for maybe 2 extra scenes was amusing at first but became quickly annoying.
All comments about the game designer, where he comes from and any other derogatory comments should be left out and things should not become personal. We are all lucky that we do have such a good game to enjoy and respect each other in these forums.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
It feels like it has become fashionable here to criticize and insult DecentMonkey.
I appreciate your response.

I feel bad because when you are doing PR work there will always be someone who ruins the day. It sucks and I'm sorry that you go through it.

I don't mean to be toxic. I mean to point out issues in the game that I see cause problems. The encrypting of saves is an example of feeling restrictive. Why is it there? I don't see why sharing saves or editing saves is bad. When fans make a Save game conversion tool, the official top post blatantly lies about it. I have no idea why, and it's very off putting. Why lie? It's odd.

There are many things in this game like that. I'm sure you hear it all the time. The solution is to to be consumer friendly. Get people on your side. Talking to us here is a great step, but my perception is that this game is trying to hook whales, and willing to sacrifice the mass of smaller donations to do it. I know people here donate because I donate to games on this site. If they aren't donating then maybe it's because they feel they aren't being treated right.

Don't get me wrong, if I didn't think the game was worth it I wouldn't bother posting. While the writing falls on tropes, and doesn't always makes sense, it gets enough right to see the potential in it. I want the game to succeed.

Once again sorry for the shit you get. That must be frustrating.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
i followed this walkthough

I think its same on page 1. All most all events happened as mention in that. Go to Bardie section and check if you followed all steps. Sometimes the relationship rank also has to be at a certain level. Else events wont trigger.
And to go gym after talking Betty, you should get an option to go tell Bardie.. If not you are probably missing a requirement.
Hope this helps.
And also check the version in walkthough, you can't just go on doing Bardie events till all completed. Some events will trigger after other characters events also.
thanks I did it ... (Y)

Xenavar

Jul 1, 2020
DecentMonkey While you are here, I just want to compliment how much of a good job you've done with this. I usually avoid 3d games as I feel like the models are staring into my soul, but your renders and facial expressions are so good they look actually alive. While there are some plot problems, the game sells itself well enough to let them slide.

Don't bother with the haters, people love to complain.

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
This thread reads like some Karen here would like to speak to the manager. Me personally, I'm happy for free(pirated) 720 and am fine with 1080 being for paying patrons. I just want to play the game and see where this story goes. It's laughable that the 720 version is somehow a scam and only the 1080 is the actual game. The only difference is the bartender and artist extra scenes. disclaimer, I have supported his patron for 1080 version in the past. It is worth remembering he updates regularly. unlike more and more games are starting to push 5-6 months per update. people gonna hate no matter what you do, AND don't forget someone in this game want to be your good friend. lol

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Just found this game, but over 8GB? Theres's compressed in the links, but no link for it, am I missing something?
You should play the Episode 1 first. (1,8 GB)

Episode 1
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -
Android: - MEGA -
Others: *COMPRESSED

Extras: -

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Just found this game, but over 8GB? Theres's compressed in the links, but no link for it, am I missing something?
8GB weights ver.0.14 Extra (1080p). There is also 3,9GB 720p version (check DecentMonkey Patreon page or posts 20 July
I also recommend play the Episode 1 first

Last edited:

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Is there any new game like this????
Erm.. you are a little bit vague.. What do you search?
Female protagonist?
Point and click?
A good story?
3d render?
I can only shoot in the dark..
So I tell you what I wait every month.

fashion b/project sage/Anna exciting Rpy/manila/downfall/and chemical change (mine :p).
but maybe the most similar as play mode.. can be bright past.

Reactions: lacoka1221

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I am confused. version 0.13 is titled version 0.14 and version 0.13 changelog is already out since weeks yet it’s under new updates now? o_O

got version 0.14 released?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I am confused. version 0.13 is titled version 0.14 and version 0.13 changelog is already out since weeks yet it’s under new updates now? o_O

got version 0.14 released?
lol man, 0.14 got released twice already, 720p version, then 2 weeks later the 1080p version was released

DerpBlue

Apr 17, 2020
I see the Developer browses this thread.
First off, love the game. Thought it was a legit free release with an optional paid version with extra content. Had no idea it was pirated, but OP not being named after the dev should have given it away.
Personal opinion, but lots of people wouldn't know about the game if it was not released here. So you probably ended up with a lot more patrons than you would otherwise.

Anyway, couple of questions:
Will this have an ending or is it going to be yet another replay fuck game where the end goal is to just fuck until you're bored of it like every Illusion game out there?
Will the episodes be merged in the final release?
Y my pp hard?
I've seen someone port Ep. 14 to Android days after it came out. Is there no demand for Android versions?

Also, found a gamebreaking glitch.
Coming from unnoficial Android V. 13 to V. 14 though.
But if you don't interact with Bardie at all before your first visit to Marcus in Ep. 2, when you eventualy do interact and have to go to the PD, the game soft locks with Monica refusing to enter the PD while having no other choice. Rolled back a few evemts and tried again. This time she wanted to go to the PD, but to visit Marcus instead of stopping Bardie, so she needed the buttplug. BUT she couldm't goback yo the house so Softlock sgain.
Couldn't start the Bardie storyline from V.13 because Monica had "nothimg to say to him" when trying to talk. Had to restart everything since I didn't keep a save from before the first Marcus visit of Ep. 2.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
I think you didn't see those messages where people offended me personally. It's not related to any constructive criticism.
I don't like any place where someone calling me "jerkass" or something.

And I would be grateful if everyone who doesn't like the game just stops playing it and stops being a part of this.
So, thank you!
Yea no not how that works if people don't like something about you're game they can say what makes it bad lol just don't play what a trash way to deal with cristiam just gas light people I remember same one said you're game has to Much grind and what do you do report them and get there comment removed the this game is not all that great to begin with mr my code is the most complex on this site yea thats why there so many crashes and bugs that slow down the game

Reactions: magaclaawe
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes