Alwayswannalove

Apr 14, 2020
Как сбросить все достижения в игре? (сделать ,будто игру первый раз запустили)?
How do I reset all achievements in the game? (make it look like the game was launched for the first time)? Google.

Deleting saves in the game folder and in %AppData% did not help

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Shiny Hole path requires a lot of times (repetitive scene) but suddenly after a lot of days something happens ;)

are you able to go on the stage in topless?

not sure ....but maybe you have to go out the shiny hole without give the percentage tips to Ashley in order to be punished the next time you back on the stage... then finally the story will go forward

Sorry, I'm not sure to remember well because with this game mechanics I can't concentrate on the various options of the story.. maybe is my limit but it is really hard to remember what to do... (the only thing that i remember is to repeat the same move for hundred times) and the fact that the game does not allow to rollback after a wrong choice (same as RPGM) does not help at all.

hope this helps
Walkthrough to help

Reactions: Otyi
May 2, 2020
he is not some Russian richmen that has a lot of money
Even if he had, I always viewed this forum as "try it out and if you like it, buy it" kinda thing. Like we should care how much money he has and make a decision based on it if we should buy or pirate.

I like this guy, he can be fierce. In a funny/witted kind of way. I respect the shit out of people like him.

And he is a decent monkey. Who doesn't find monkeys cute? ;)

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Как сбросить все достижения в игре? (сделать ,будто игру первый раз запустили)?
How do I reset all achievements in the game? (make it look like the game was launched for the first time)? Google.

Deleting saves in the game folder and in %AppData% did not help
This should help and you just need to delete a file named 'persistent' in both saves folders, I think.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
WTF extra version why would you guys release the extra version I'm guessing we all know that Decent monkey is making a living out of this game he is not some Russian richmen that has a lot of money
1080=full game
720=censored version

At the beginning we have had here aso sometimes the 1080 version and he is telling to the admins here please don´t publish the 1080 version because the 720 version is free and it gives no difference. So the admins delete or don´t publish here the 1080 version. After a time it was more and more clear that his statement was a lie.

It is normal that on a pirate side is the best version when you can get it and you don´t take the censored version because this version is free/legal !!!

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
1080=full game
720=censored version

At the beginning we have had here aso sometimes the 1080 version and he is telling to the admins here please don´t publish the 1080 version because the 720 version is free and it gives no difference. So the admins delete or don´t publish here the 1080 version. After a time it was more and more clear that his statement was a lie.

It is normal that on a pirate side is the best version when you can get it and you don´t take the censored version because this version is free/legal !!!
that is just wrong... like all you said is just completly not true

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I started playing Ep.2 after the first one and am still unsure how I feel about the game yet.
On the one hand, the artwork is beautiful and it`s a novelty playing a gorgeous, if bitchy, protaganist.
But, it feels bloody depressing living her life....I actually felt bad for her. Interesting game though.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
Sure it is true dream further when you don´t belive it.
"720=censored version"
what censored version? its more like the 1080 is full game with some bonus scenes which don't impact the story

"dev tells admins something"
even that would be true, admins wouldn't listen.
i mean dev ask at a pirate forum please not to publish his game? lel, ridiculous

"720 version is free"
not true

"it gives no difference"
not really the case

"So the admins delete"
i have no words for that^^

"his statement was a lie"
what statement ? what? dm said that there is no difference in fb versions?

I just don't get where you got those "facts"
but I'm the dreamer... yeah, okay, whatever...

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
that is just wrong... like all you said is just completly not true
do you have 1080p version?
have ever played the 720p version...?
I have played the 720p version and I can confirm that it is limited and censored!

1080p game is complete and sems to be different in many paths

why you want continue to lie?... everyone can now see the differences between the 2 versions

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BeccaBoo
May 2, 2020
Yes.

Yes.

I have played the 720p version and I can confirm that it is limited and censored!
No.

Yesn't. Couple more scenes but nothing extraordinary.

why you want continue to lie?... everyone can now see the differences between the 2 versions
No and No.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017

Just for fun and boredom ... ^^

No, you're wrong.
720p version is not censored, only lacks a few scenes (without any impact to the story). And the renders have a different resolution, of course.

But maybe it's just a misunderstanding. What is your definition of "censorship"?

For me (in context of games) it is:
- removing all explicit scenes (sex, violence, language) to get a lower age restriction for the game (like it happened in Final Fantasy 7 remake) --> not applying here since the game is full of such stuff
- removing or changing dialogues to change the meaning of scenes/plot --> not applying here

Maybe I forgot something :unsure:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Can anyone please explain me playing sequence iam totally confused
completed ep 1 v0.5
v0.5? oO

Where did you get this? In op v1.01 of episode 1 is linked for download.

And there are clear instructions where you have to go next on the left side of the screen. Since episode 1 is quite linear, it shouldn't be hard to find the next step.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes