Zaraia

Nov 16, 2017
Greetings to all.

If the developer wants people not to download 1080p, all they have to do is Fashion Business, as heavy as (rock). People will think 10 times before downloading something that weighs 25gb and more, with monthly updates. Download 25 gb again for each version, no matter how compressed it is, many people will follow you. long
lol I think he does want his big donours to be able to download it...

Reactions: dregon87

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
How/where do you find the secluded spot where the 'old hag' won't find you? Am I missing something.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
it's your home in the slums, you can interact with the 2 punks.
Cheers, I thought it might have been something to do with that, I'll try the 2 punk dudes because interacting with the others just causes the the other scene which confused me :).

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Sorry to say, but you have absolutely no clue of anything. The 1080p version has some extra scenes, but the 720p version isn't a censored version. It's exactly the same as the 1080p in another resolution and missing some scenes.

The 720p version is NOT free but tolerated to be pirated here.

Every sentence you wrote is just wrong. Don't spread fake news here. You absolutely are wrong.
From which day you read here this thread?

Read the messages what the producer wrote here about his Part 2 as he released it and why the 1080 version should not release here from the begining.

All what have no all pics/scenes are a censored version !!!

Fact is he told it gives no difference and the only difference was the picture quality.

This is a lie.

And I think you can read so you tell aso a lot of bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Honga and EraRamp

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
1080=full game
720=censored version

At the beginning we have had here aso sometimes the 1080 version and he is telling to the admins here please don´t publish the 1080 version because the 720 version is free and it gives no difference. So the admins delete or don´t publish here the 1080 version. After a time it was more and more clear that his statement was a lie.

It is normal that on a pirate side is the best version when you can get it and you don´t take the censored version because this version is free/legal !!!
What in the blue Hell are you talking about? First neither version is free. 720 is not or ever been censored. 1080 is a larger download with extra scenes. The 720 version is a courtesy from Monkey to be shared here.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Can we please get back onto comments and suggestions about the game and quit this pointless back and forward over the different versions, there are a lot of comments that are simply incorrect.

1. The 720 version is not censored. Decent Monkey adds a couple of extra scenes to the 1080 version in each release to reward his high tier Patreons.
2. The 720 version is not free, $10 Patreons receive the update codes and download links on day 1.
3. I am pretty sure Decent Monkey never asked the mods here not to allow the 1080 version not to be shared. It is a pirate site and I should imagine that they would have politely laughed and sent him on his way.
4. Decent Monkey accepted that the 720 version would be shared here and whilst obviously not condoning it realised the benefits of a wider audience and actively participated in discussions in this forum.
5. Decent Monkeys high tier Patreons are usually very loyal which is why it is rare for the 1080 version to be shared. It has happened maybe twice in the last 4 or 5 releases. Personaly I think it is a shame when it happens as I like to think that at least those that are paying a lot of money for a release are getting that little bit extra but it does sometimes happen so just be grateful when it does happen and stop whinging when it doesn't.

Have a nice day :)

Last edited:

Zaraia

Nov 16, 2017
What in the blue Hell are you talking about? First neither version is free. 720 is not or ever been censored. 1080 is a larger download with extra scenes. The 720 version is a courtesy from Monkey to be shared here.
No it's not lol, this is a pirate forum. If Monkey had his way nobody would be playing it for free, he's selling both versions, the 720p version for 10 USD/month and the full version for a whooping 30 USD/month or 360 USD/year.

Reactions: berny and EraRamp

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
No, don't use unren for activating rollback. It causes errors. It was mentioned several times (even by dev himself).
Thanks for answer Londo (and thanks for your time helping the german translation in this game)

This is My main point: all the 5 star rate in the reviews page are not following the rules indeed no one have rated with 5 stars the game was talking about Playability, Performance and Bugs:

this is my way to write a constructive help to make this game better I hope no one will be offended because there is nothing personal here.

Decent Monkey has consciously modified the Renpy source code to make it look as close as possible to the almost obsolete RPGM platform.
This is also a form of censorship for me. (in any case this is not relaxing for game players that loves Renpy playability)
So why do not use RPGM?
renpy platform attracts many more users... just for that? :unsure:..
but why make Renpy same as RPGM with a lot of boring work in the source code? (to hide something?)

As everyone knows in the renpy games there is a great feature called: Rollback ... but to make matters worse the developer has removed the ability to manage the Autosave page ... this not only makes it impossible to rollback if you make a mistake ... but he modified the renpy source code also to avoid using autosaves which would be another way to remedy the mistakes made by the player.. (very similar to the ROLLBACK CENSORED FEATURE)

Seems that the dev want the player stay on his game for hundred hours... (this is normal in games for children but in game for adult is not so good)

Fortunately I found a way to use autosaves (Renpy platform is well written and this game continues to create autosaves)(y)
... but it's not very relaxing:
(hope this helps other users)
This works without quitting and restart the game can be done with the game open in "live mode" so you will save a lot of time if you want correct the wrong choice made for a mouse click incident.
I created an alias folder in my desktop to access the saves as quickly as possible and I covered that the autosaves are there :p
so just rename the saves "auto-1-LT*" to "1-1LT*" (just change "auto" to "1 or 2.... up to 6")
of course I left blank the page 1 and 2 of the saves... in order to save time (you can also use a different free page but if the free page is the 9 you have to change auto with 9)
I started my saves from Page 3
NOW I CAN ALSO DO NOT CARE TO SAVE THE GAME when i'm tired to play
i just quit the game and in the next day before starting the game you will be able to continue from the last autosave
same with system crash or if your wife/mother or friends show up in your room and you quit the game fast to avoid problems

this trick is also good if you want backup the previous saves folder to start the game from the beginning.

soo the source code has been changed just the censor the access to the Autosave page and avoid ROLLBACK as is in RPGM games...
I think Decent Monkey hate renpy platform...

IMPORTANT... DO NOT USE UNREN FOR FORCE QUICK SAVES OR THE GAME WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WORK anymore the same as do not force THE ROLLBACK) (backup the game before use unren or you have to download again 9gb)

THIS is a prove also that the source code was modified and can cause also the RANDOM BUGS that some of the big donors reported!!

At the end of this post I have to say that I really love the story of this game even if it is still in a starting phase... the dev do his best to make the playability same as RPGM... (I really do not understand why but maybe I have the answer)

I think decent monkey do is best to hide something.. make the game as a real Renpy will reduce the play time 10:1
so 10 hour for play the game as it is now will be reduced to just 1 hour if the Renpy engine was used as all other Renpy devs do

this kind of playability does not allow to love this game...
NOT FOR THE STORY (the updates... yes comes with regularity but they are very short... the story progress is slow)

I know this will never change.. but should be very nice to see the same game in a not modified renpy platform.
maybe a skilled modder is required?

Sorry for the long post but i'm starting this game again for the 1080p version and i will be able to post the saves very soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alea iacta est

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
What a drama about noble pirates? Example. "I will not download torrent Assassinn odyssey with DLC, only vanilla, I am noble pirate, shame on you who download extra version" LOOOL
If you have money, then support Decent Monkey its real help, not reasoning what is fair and what is not

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
here is the first save
Friday after first Monica photoshoot before going to the Grand fpr Press conference
1080p + Extra

Reactions: abgazil

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Yes need a mac version ep2v14
I'm on Mac using SDK with the 14 version in 1080 works great on mac

I use this to play all Renpy games that are released only for PC

there are a lot of games here that have the most recent version only for pc
so i have create a folder
I have more than 20 different games in PC version ready to start :)

Hope this helps
if you have problem feel free to PM me.

Reactions: Uj90 and Karsh

Karsh

May 10, 2017
I'm on Mac using SDK with the 14 version in 1080 works great on mac

I use this to play all Renpy games that are released only for PC

there are a lot of games here that have the most recent version only for pc
so i have create a folder
I have more than 20 different games in PC version ready to start :)

Hope this helps
if you have problem feel free to PM me.
Thank’s

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Wut why? Nothing wrong with being Russian, and it's pretty obvious from the game's language selection, somewhat runglish dialogue, and occasional leftover cyrillic.
stop insisting on the nationality issue that nothing is uglier than a person, who continues with the same thing despite being told to stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe Steel
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes