defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
@Why are you gae?

Ok then! can you please post the saves made with the 1080p version?
I have found this file from here that for sure comes from the full version of Ragnaroekr it is from 0.4 version
I never see this scene when Monica servers the clients in the Blind Alley with 720p version
she can do blowjobs foe 100 Dollars.... this is not in the 720p version
Now I'm starting the game again... because i think that the 720p saves are not fully compatible
I will post my new saves from the full version in about 2 weeks

I'm sorry but I have to check because there are too much lies from the side of the high-teir patreons.

I have the time because in August I cannot search for new job.

Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 16.21.53.png

Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 16.13.53.png

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
WTF extra version why would you guys release the extra version I'm guessing we all know that Decent monkey is making a living out of this game he is not some Russian richmen that has a lot of money
Today 1495 Patreons with goal at 1000?
He can be proud of the success of his game
He will not lose anything... his patreons are loyal... just check on his patreon from time to time page..
and.... do you know about some indie game developers that is rich?
The same problem for musician, music producer and so on... rich or not
The value in dollars of a complete game on the market is no more than 10-20 dollars (one payment only) (I know Sony and Microsoft, Apple supports a lot of game developers because they makes money with their hardware)
but you can find tons of game and software in the pirate world... all most famous and rich movies, music, software and games has been released in the pirate sites...
I'm not saying that stolen a movie is good but.. the "word" stolen is not correct
this is internet where the success is strictly related with one word: SHARING!
I hope nobody gets offended with this post.

I write this for Decent Monkey and for thousands of other writers, programmers and authors ... they must be proud of their success ... because most of their colleagues have failed trying do the same ... this should stimulate his creativity to finish this game and starting the EP3 ...
successful men have a big responsibility towards their audience. ... but arrogance and complaints are not a positive feeling to share ... and sometime the public does not forgive and is ruthless with those who despite being successful start shouting against the world for the same thing that happens to all of the other developers.

I'm not against Decent Monkey and I hope he will continue to work in this game with reinvigorated strength ... because this is what successful artist do with passion and humbleness

My best wishes to the dev

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
@Why are you gae?

I have found this file from here that for sure comes from the full version of Ragnaroekr it is from 0.4 version
I never see this scene when Monica servers the clients in the Blind Alley with 720p version
Now I'm starting the game again... because i think that the 720p saves are not fully compatible

I'm sorry but I have to check because there are too much lies from the side of the high-teir patreons.

View attachment 760344

View attachment 760342

View attachment 760344

View attachment 760342
Hmm :unsure:
You avoided answering my question about censorship. Please catch up on.

About your new question: no, I can't provide a save file for this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That scene is not repeatable and is progress in the Falling path.
Since it's not possible to name the savefiles ( :( ), I dismissed the idea of making savefiles before starting new scenes.

I know I played that scene in 1080p version. But it's not marked as extra content. And since the main plot depends on this scene (falling path with Mommy), I don't think it is extra content.
Maybe you found a bug (I found a few myself in the past when choosing the sequence of events unfortunately ... but they are hard to reproduce). Try to reproduce it and submit it as a bug.

Edit: I read over that your question was meant for whyareyougay ^^

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Just for fun and boredom ... ^^

But maybe it's just a misunderstanding. What is your definition of "censorship"?
For me censorship meaning "limited"
in the game there are not to much sex scenes and in the 720p version are really fast...
as i can see in the version with extra this limitation is no more present...

but I have to start again the game and have found some bug in the path of cleaning house ... the game remain stuck in the Monica Bedroom...

I downloading again to see if the forrent file was corrupted

I'll let you know

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

That scene is not repeatable and is progress in the Falling path.
Since it's not possible to name the savefiles ( :( ), I dismissed the idea of making savefiles before starting new scenes.

I know I played that scene in 1080p version. But it's not marked as extra content. And since the main plot depends on this scene (falling path with Mommy), I don't think it is extra content.
Maybe you found a bug (I found a few myself in the past when choosing the sequence of events unfortunately ... but they are hard to reproduce). Try to reproduce it and submit it as a bug.

Edit: I read over that your question was meant for whyareyougay ^^
this post was not a replay to you... please check on the top i was talking with Vyacheslav Grinko made from YESTERDAY

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
thanks for say to me that I'm avoiding to answer.... I never avoid... but I have to learn to ignore provocative replay :cool:
Just give me the time :p

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

I know here higher patreons will never help anyone with this game... so i will share my saves very soon in order to help

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
about the bug I have found i will report soon... but it is hard to play this game from the beginning.. i do not think that here there higher patreons that will never do that... and the fact that 720p saves are compatible and viceversa is not possible to open 1080p file in the 720p makes me think that there are a lot of censored scenes in the start of the game too

E = mc^2

Aug 14, 2018
M
v0.5? oO

Where did you get this? In op v1.01 of episode 1 is linked for download.

And there are clear instructions where you have to go next on the left side of the screen. Since episode 1 is quite linear, it shouldn't be hard to find the next step.
My mistake brother please suggest what should i play after ep 1

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have found the first reason of some bug
I used unren as you suggested for force the rollback
this action is useless and can cause problem--- because the code for rollback as been modified by the dev

why you suggested me to use unren for enable RollBack?

ar you sure that unren works on this game?

enable console option works fine but i think ... it is better to mace a backup copy before use other options

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
M

My mistake brother please suggest what should i play after ep 1
Well, after this you should start with episode 2 ^^ It also linked in op (not hidden in spoiler tag).

I have found the first reason of some bug
I used unren as you suggested for force the rollback
this action is useless and can cause problem--- because the code for rollback as been modified by the dev

why you suggested me to use unren for enable RollBack?

ar you sure that unren works on this game?

enable console option works fine but i think ... it is better to mace a backup copy before use other options
No, don't use unren for activating rollback. It causes errors. It was mentioned several times (even by dev himself).

Last edited:
Reactions: E = mc^2

Bytecode

Oct 30, 2017
Will I get issues if I use the visual enhancement on the game when there is no part 3 enhancement yet?
Will it only enhance the first 2 parts and not the third?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
For me censorship meaning "limited"
in the game there are not to much sex scenes and in the 720p version are really fast...
as i can see in the version with extra this limitation is no more present...

but I have to start again the game and have found some bug in the path of cleaning house ... the game remain stuck in the Monica Bedroom...

I downloading again to see if the forrent file was corrupted

I'll let you know
Well there we have it. The fact that you are using the word "censorship" to mean something completely different and is not "censorship" would explain a lot.

By the way, the 1080p version only has 1 or 2 extra sex scenes or additional positions in a sex scene in each release (I think starting around v0.7, so maybe 10 to 12 extra scenes/additional positions in total) that makes absolutely ZERO difference to the story. Other than that, they are completely identical other than the resolution.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well, after this you should start with episode 2 ^^ It also linked in op (not hidden in spoiler tag).

No, don't use unren for activating rollback. It causes errors. It was mentioned several times (even by dev himself).
It could very well be true, but what I'd like to find out is what why this seems to affect this game but not other renpy games in general. What is DM doing so differently?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
1080=full game
720=censored version

At the beginning we have had here aso sometimes the 1080 version and he is telling to the admins here please don´t publish the 1080 version because the 720 version is free and it gives no difference. So the admins delete or don´t publish here the 1080 version. After a time it was more and more clear that his statement was a lie.

It is normal that on a pirate side is the best version when you can get it and you don´t take the censored version because this version is free/legal !!!
Sorry to say, but you have absolutely no clue of anything. The 1080p version has some extra scenes, but the 720p version isn't a censored version. It's exactly the same as the 1080p in another resolution and missing some scenes.

The 720p version is NOT free but tolerated to be pirated here.

Every sentence you wrote is just wrong. Don't spread fake news here. You absolutely are wrong.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
There is nothing wrong with uploading version 1080, people who can pay, they will still pay, and those who do not have this opportunity in any case did not pay, whatever the developer would add or remove from the game.

Reactions: sykni and Zaraia

Zaraia

Nov 16, 2017
WTF extra version why would you guys release the extra version I'm guessing we all know that Decent monkey is making a living out of this game he is not some Russian richmen that has a lot of money
He won't lose a dime.

In fact you know how he'd make a lot more money? By making the game free, like every one of the highest income creators.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: BeccaBoo and Pyreen

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Well there we have it. The fact that you are using the word "censorship" to mean something completely different and is not "censorship" would explain a lot.

By the way, the 1080p version only has 1 or 2 extra sex scenes or additional positions in a sex scene in each release (I think starting around v0.7, so maybe 10 to 12 extra scenes/additional positions in total) that makes absolutely ZERO difference to the story. Other than that, they are completely identical other than the resolution.
I am not a follower of this game in fact I only know about 30 minutes, of game it is just that I do not like the games that are in development when you get to the end you are left with a gap, but once I downloaded the 1080p version and compared it with the 720p only reaching the images and video folder and the truth is not much difference almost 0, the 1080 had about 30 scenes more than the 720 and about 500 images, but I do not see censorship of the one they are talking about and if one is Better than the other, the only huge difference I saw was the graphics quality just that.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Greetings to all.

If the developer wants people not to download 1080p, all they have to do is Fashion Business, as heavy as (rock). People will think 10 times before downloading something that weighs 25gb and more, with monthly updates. Download 25 gb again for each version, no matter how compressed it is, many people will follow you. long

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes